Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to get good in Bedwars

ADNThunder

IGN
ADNThunder
OK u clicked now lemme write a big paragraph on how to get good

Practice-
Ok practice not the gamemode practice its practicing bedwars and the best way to do that is play games like atleast 6 wins is needed per day to brush up ur skills ( also u can do the missions so win win for all)
there are servers for practicing different skill in bedwars like ladder clutching or block clutching but only good server i know of is a premium server so.....

Pvp-
pvp plays a big role in bedwars but not that important aswell u need to learn pvp and mostly its good to learn on pvp based servers but jartex practice is also not half bad only if u find a person with less than 200 ping xD and also u dont need to learn pvp to be a pvp god u only need to learn pvp to beat an averrage player on jartex and its not that hard to learn to beat a jartex normal player
Bridging-
Bridging is also needed but not important u dont need to learn godbriding or telly but speedbriding without falling into the void a 100 times( like i fall into the void) is a very good skill to learn, its needed to rush people and also to go to different places on the map also one pro tip ( im a noob tho) consistency is more important than speed so try to be consistent in ur bridging
Game knowledge-
This can only be got by playing a lot and building a muscle memory on which places to rush on which time and things like how many blocks for rushing and stuff (im not the best at this so i wont write a lot)
OK imma stop here ik i have not put all of it here but i have put the major one's u need so
also if u are in a game and the game lobby there is a very high skilled player like W1lkez W1lkez or maybe even Knowly Knowly ( he will probably be nicked ) but what im saying is just dont leave the game but instead try to beat them and playing against high skilled players is the best way to get better urself even if u loose its ok just try to beat them the next time :)
no hate pls xD
ty- ADNThunder ADNThunder

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Cool guide n all, but things could have been gone into more.

PurL

This isn't the best guide in a longshot and misses a lot of information that is vital nevertheless nice attempt

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
The only advice I'd give is

This is in 2 phases. Beginner to Amateur and Amateur to Decent/Good

1. Beginner to amateur : In this phase focus on basics, usually most high lvl players also lack in this. Stuff like speed bridging, learning to use ladders (not to mlg clutch or anything), setting up hotkeys that become muscle memory. Also learning to effectively use certain strats like abusing fall damage, block placements to stop enemy sprints, blockhitting (sprint reseting ) and lastly tracking aim.

• For practicing bridging, use a bridging server or creative mode (Just a heads up - It took me like 2 months to learn speed bridge).
  • Hotkeys are very important, keep the items in particular keys and get used to it. Especially Blocks Sword and Ladders.
  • For Pvp I'd say play BUHC and Gapple. Even Nodebuff or Combo are alternatives.
  • Learning block hitting is very easy, you can spam and it will work. But if you wanna see quite good block hitting and even block placements I advice you to watch the videos of Intel Edits. Also to learn w tapping play sumo, (not on jartex, sumo is ass here)
  • For ladders I try watching Youtubers who play the game well and learn which situations ladders can be used to reduce kb.
  • Abusing fall damage is done because when you take fall damage for a little amount of time you cant be hit. This is effective to hit people off or even get a combo.

2. Amateur to Decent: Here there is not much to talk about, at this phase all you need is practice and learning advanced strats.

• Play bedwars practice servers more often than not.
  • Learn to blockin, its not the most important skill but a nice one to have.
  • Speed bridging faster/stairing up faster to gain height,
  • Block clutching, wallrunning.
I highly suggest using practice servers cuz its something I didn't do and I see people who do and are so much better.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ADNThunder

ADNThunder

IGN
ADNThunder
The only advice I'd give is

This is in 2 phases. Beginner to Amateur and Amateur to Decent/Good

1. Beginner to amateur : In this phase focus on basics, usually most high lvl players also lack in this. Stuff like speed bridging, learning to use ladders (not to mlg clutch or anything), setting up hotkeys that become muscle memory. Also learning to effectively use certain strats like abusing fall damage, block placements to stop enemy sprints, blockhitting (sprint reseting ) and lastly tracking aim.

• For practicing bridging, use a bridging server or creative mode (Just a heads up - It took me like 2 months to learn speed bridge).
  • Hotkeys are very important, keep the items in particular keys and get used to it. Especially Blocks Sword and Ladders.
  • For Pvp I'd say play BUHC and Gapple. Even Nodebuff or Combo are alternatives.
  • Learning block hitting is very easy, you can spam and it will work. But if you wanna see quite good block hitting and even block placements I advice you to watch the videos of Intel Edits. Also to learn w tapping play sumo, (not on jartex, sumo is ass here)
  • For ladders I try watching Youtubers who play the game well and learn which situations ladders can be used to reduce kb.
  • Abusing fall damage is done because when you take fall damage for a little amount of time you cant be hit. This is effective to hit people off or even get a combo.

2. Amateur to Decent: Here there is not much to talk about, at this phase all you need is practice and learning advanced strats.

• Play bedwars practice servers more often than not.
  • Learn to blockin, its not the most important skill but a nice one to have.
  • Speed bridging faster/stairing up faster to gain height,
  • Block clutching, wallrunning.
I highly suggest using practice servers cuz its something I didn't do and I see people who do and are so much better.
Well ur just 10 timelines ahead of me :)

• Happy
Reactions: Yuu

PizzaLover13

Donator
Donator
IGN
PizzaLover13
One of the,if not, THE MOST IMPORTANT is to develop game sense, many people(me included) play on a map several times and develop muslce memory and rush diesction(mentioned above by author) but the thing that makes Bedwars unique is its a very situational game, you cant just use a very specific playing style every game.. Sometimes you should focus on getting as much diamonds and emeralds as possible like for ex facing a sweat or hacker.. or sometimes you can just leave diamonds and emeralds alone and rush people, try to play different styles and use which one suites you the most
Try to adapt and be flexible in your gameplay as the game progresses. You can usually follow your usual first rush style but in midgame or lategame many times you have to change your strategy.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
One of the,if not, THE MOST IMPORTANT is to develop game sense,
That is something you gain by playing more, and it is secondary. A player like TheDinoGamer179 TheDinoGamer179 has great gamesense but still lacks in front of a player like Knowly who has more mechanical skill. Gamesense is important dont get me wrong but mechanical skill is a necessity.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ADNThunder

ADNThunder

IGN
ADNThunder
One of the,if not, THE MOST IMPORTANT is to develop game sense, many people(me included) play on a map several times and develop muslce memory and rush diesction(mentioned above by author) but the thing that makes Bedwars unique is its a very situational game, you cant just use a very specific playing style every game.. Sometimes you should focus on getting as much diamonds and emeralds as possible like for ex facing a sweat or hacker.. or sometimes you can just leave diamonds and emeralds alone and rush people, try to play different styles and use which one suites you the most
Try to adapt and be flexible in your gameplay as the game progresses. You can usually follow your usual first rush style but in midgame or lategame many times you have to change your strategy.
well im not a guy with a lot of gamesense thats why i did not write much on that topic cuz i did not want people to have false info but yeah what ur saying is correct

TheDinoGamer179

Donator
Donator
That is something you gain by playing more, and it is secondary. A player like TheDinoGamer179 TheDinoGamer179 has great gamesense but still lacks in front of a player like Knowly who has more mechanical skill. Gamesense is important dont get me wrong but mechanical skill is a necessity.
I can’t even pvp properly D: