Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

how to get diamond rank freeπŸ™

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Doofile

Doofile

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
doofile
1680007826573.pngGuyzz its not funny, poor people is a reality thing, somebody has to be generous.

Spaspect

Donator
Donator
IGN
Spaspect
View attachment 24915Guyzz its not funny, poor people is a reality thing, somebody has to be generous.
If the munificence of all affluent individuals were ubiquitous, the world would undoubtedly be a superlative place to live in, and I would consequently be absolved from the need to engage in any further laborious pursuits, as the magnanimous philanthropy of these individuals would amply suffice to fulfill my financial needs.

Zeal

Addicted Member
IGN
Zyzz32
If the munificence of all affluent individuals were ubiquitous, the world would undoubtedly be a superlative place to live in, and I would consequently be absolved from the need to engage in any further laborious pursuits, as the magnanimous philanthropy of these individuals would amply suffice to fulfill my financial needs.
Bro what kind of English is it that I did not understand a thing

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Odd, if every individual from this community would gather up as a sign of philanthropy and help this helpless human kind and purchase his all life wanted "Diamond Rank" we would fulfill our hearts with a positive energy.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban