Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to get common box

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
u need to mine with pick wich has only efficiency and fortune lvl 25 or lower 25k block = common gem box

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
B

badwolfy00xyz

I did for other player he/she has pick with fortune400 and he/she got common box

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
you can have other enchants but the "only efficiency" thing is that so u can keep track of broken blocks from the pickaxe xp as each block u break will add 1 xp and other enchants can add extra blocks but they won't count as u need to mine 25000 raw blocks

also, don't log out of jartex or leave prison cuz if u do the blocks reset even if its a kick or a reboot.

AnonymouseYT

Donator
Donator
How to get common box how
It is simple, There are 4 Rarities of Boxes, Common, Rare, Ultimate, Legendary
You can get these boxes if you mine raw blocks(Not blocks Broken with enchants unlike explosion or JH you have to mine the block directly)
You should Not Go to Other servers or game mode or Leave the server, BCS the Block count will Reset.
The Blocks Needed to Mine to get the boxes are:
Item Amount of Raw Blocks Needed to mine
Common 25,000
Rare 75,000
Ultimate 150,000
Legendary 400,000

The current Token Price of The Boxes varies but the average rate that I know of is:
Common: 350-400k
Rare: 1M
Ultimate: 5-6M
Legendary: Around 10M (Bcs it is Extremely hard to mine 400k blocks in a single run but it has more demand)
" Also I Do not Recommend you sell the boxes for money as Tokens are More Easier to get and if you need money it is easier to sell tokens"
The Current Price of Tokens to money Differ depending on the situation But the current Popular rate is 1K:5T Or 1:5
also, it doesn't mean that After you get a common Box you will only get a Rare next onwards, You do get common boxes every 25,000
So:

Raw Blocks MinedItems you will Get
25,0001xCommon Box
75,0001xRare Box, 3xCommon Box
150,0001xUltimate Box, 2xRare Box, 6xCommon Box
400,0001xLegenday, 2xUltimate Box, 5xRare Box, 16xCommon Box
Also, I Recommend You check out This Guide, which is Really Helpful.
Have a Nice Day. (Msg me in discord or just reply to this if you have any doubts, I am ready to help)

Last edited:

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
It is simple, There are 4 Rarities of Boxes, Common, Rare, Ultimate, Legendary
You can get these boxes if you mine raw blocks(Not blocks Broken with enchants unlike explosion or JH you have to mine the block directly)
You should Not Go to Other servers or game mode or Leave the server, BCS the Block count will Reset.
The Blocks Needed to Mine to get the boxes are:
Item Amount of Raw Blocks Needed to mine
Common 25,000
Rare 75,000
Ultimate 150,000
Legendary 400,000

The current Token Price of The Boxes varies but the average rate that I know of is:
Common: 350-400k
Rare: 1M
Ultimate: 5-6M
Legendary: Around 10M (Bcs it is Extremely hard to mine 400k blocks in a single run but it has more demand)
" Also I Do not Recommend you sell the boxes for money as Tokens are More Easier to get and if you need money it is easier to sell tokens"
The Current Price of Tokens to money Differ depending on the situation But the current Popular rate is 1K:5T Or 1:5
also, it doesn't mean that After you get a common Box you will only get a Rare next onwards, You do get common boxes every 25,000
So:

Raw Blocks MinedItems you will Get
25,0001xCommon Box
75,0001xRare Box, 3xCommon Box
150,0001xUltimate Box, 2xRare Box, 6xCommon Box
400,0001xLegenday, 2xUltimate Box, 5xRare Box, 16xCommon Box
Also, I Recommend You check out This Guide, which is Really Helpful.
Have a Nice Day. (Msg me in discord or just reply to this if you have any doubts, I am ready to help)
Great explanation, How long did it take you?

Status
Not open for further replies.