Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to get better at bedwars without getting high cps.

90ms

Addicted Member
IGN
90m
Learn how to block on and attack consistently. Learn speed bridge,god bridge etc and get early rushes. Get emeralds and stacked if u really are not idea at pvp. Play bedwars regularly to improve.

Robo_17

Apply a good resource pack too It matters I use the Breeze v3 resource pack

BigSmile

Addicted Member
well cps doesnt really matters in bedwars if you are good enough to combo and block hit others. To be better at bedwars there are more other things than to be good in pvp , just having a good gameplay sense is enough.
it reduces knockback , you get more hits if you are an asian ( because 2-3 blockhit registers badly , but 20-25 cps butterfly registers much more well

god bridge
GODBRIDGE WITH LOW CPS YEAH , 12 CPS IS LOW , PRETTY LOW

Get emeralds and stacked
not the best strategy , your favorite youtuber purpled right ? when I used to watch him 1-2 year ago , he used to throw emeralds

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
90ms

90ms

Addicted Member
IGN
90m
it reduces knockback , you get more hits if you are an asian ( because 2-3 blockhit registers badly , but 20-25 cps butterfly registers much more well

GODBRIDGE WITH LOW CPS YEAH , 12 CPS IS LOW , PRETTY LOW

not the best strategy , your favorite youtuber purpled right ? when I used to watch him 1-2 year ago , he used to throw emeralds
He has PvP skills I am talking about those who don't.

Hardhacker17

Cps legit does not matter if u play them game with complete focus, assuming u get an average players 6 CPS and if u know how to block trap players, you can combo them with s tapping. Game Sense matters not the CPS [again assuming u have atleast 6 cps}

BigSmile

Addicted Member
Cps legit does not matter if u play them game with complete focus, assuming u get an average players 6 CPS and if u know how to block trap players, you can combo them with s tapping. Game Sense matters not the CPS [again assuming u have atleast 6 cps}
6 cps combo can break easily but a 15+ cps combo works pretty damn well

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
PVP isn't really everything. Neither is bridging. It's making the best decisions that are good. I'll give you an example.

Technoblade, He doesn't get high cps and he always jumps to the left, hits and get back onto the platform within a second. I guess that is pvp but it isn't the hardest pvp method. and he also slow bridges and hardly speed bridges. He's a great example to show that you don't need to be good at pvp or bridging in order to win.