Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to get a high rank on prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
Hello fellow players of Jartex Network. If you don't know me my name is Silent_MC I'm a heavy prison player. This thread is going to show you how to get to Z in no time!

Tokens
Some starters will sell their tokens, this is wrong. When you sell your tokens you get to a high rank fast. This method is absolutely WRONG. When you get to a rank when tokens wouldn't help you that much to rankup you're stuck. So don't sell ANY tokens until you have a max or decent pickaxe.

Extra Time
If you have some extra time and you're bored in prison, don't just walk around. This might seem obvious not to do but most people do it. Like me lol. If you spend your extra time mining you'll get to your goal rank in a month or so!

How to not get bored mining
Some people get bored of mining, but they still do it and in sometime they stop mining. Then they leave the server and do something else. There bored so they have a reason. What I do to keep myself entertained is listen to music. Some other example is to watch live streams! Live steams are excellent ways of not to get bored mining.

Not donating until you're Z
I do this mistake a TON it's when I'm not Z rank and I still donate in game money to other people. When you donate to other people you lose the time you used to get that money. Then you keep on donating then you can NEVER rankup! If you want to help people think about your self first then when you get to Z help them out!

Don't PvP until you have gotten to Z
Most of the times when people join the server the first thing I see them do is go to the PvP area! Then they lose their pickaxes then they can't mine. So my idea is to reach Z rank, buy some donator armor then PvP your heart out!

Make plans on how much money you're getting per day
A strategy of mine is to break up the parts of your rank ups in days. For example if I'm T rank trying to go to U rank I could put on a paper. Monday:250B Tuesday:250B Wednesday:200B then rankup!

Hello players again, I hope this thread helped you out reaching the rank of your dreams!

Regards, Silent_MC

Last edited:

Legendiac

Addicted Member
For lazy people, a summary: just mine like mad for about a month (and if you get bored, go watch something).

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Silent_MC

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
Some people get money like 100 billion dollars in a drop party from someone. Or someone just give about 10 billion dollars for free when someone ask to him/her.
But don’t forget they would be rushed high rank, bad pick. If I got money I would save it

Status
Not open for further replies.