Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to fix recording lag with obs while using low end pc

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
I recorded this video and uploaded on YouTube Many days ago, it was laggy I don't know why, I'm using the lowest settings on my recorder OBS studio.

The video:
View: https://youtu.be/RDn9gEn10w8
What are your pc's/laptop specs? We can talk about it in my dm's on discord if u need help David123_vip1#4637

SacrophagusII

IGN
SacrophagusII
Laptop specs: Intel HD graphics 4000, Intel i5 core processor, 4gb ram.
I say you should try to upgrade the ram to 8 or 16gb, as recording eats up a lot of memory. When i had similar specs (Intel core i5 4300m, intel hd 4000, and 8gb ram) I was barely able to record due to the ram. Another question, are you using display capture or game capture? game capture usually takes less resources.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
I say you should try to upgrade the ram to 8 or 16gb, as recording eats up a lot of memory. When i had similar specs (Intel core i5 4300m, intel hd 4000, and 8gb ram) I was barely able to record due to the ram. Another question, are you using display capture or game capture? game capture usually takes less resources.
I recorded this video and uploaded on YouTube Many days ago, it was laggy I don't know why, I'm using the lowest settings on my recorder OBS studio.

The video:
View: https://youtu.be/RDn9gEn10w8
yes you would need a better laptop then, you cant record on that or try getting a upgrade of it or changing ur recording thing to a other app

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KimYosken

KimYosken

Donator
Donator
IGN
kimmyosken
Are there any other solutions like different apps?