Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to easily get atleast 200 wins in bedwars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow players,

I personally have around 220 something wins and about 1100 kills,
1.) If you are on the city map, first thing I do is wait for 16 iron for a stack of wool and rush to diamond gen, first guy I eliminate is the one that is also building to the diamond gen (If you can speed build like me you will constantly get the the diamond generator before you're opponent).
2.) Get a little armored up and go after the person next to you (If you do not, they most likely will attack you mid game)
3.) Once you get those teams out of the way, what I usually do is build to middle. I always get a diamond sword cause most people don't have one and it is very powerful with sharpness. If you are more of a bed protector, I suggest getting obsidian.
4.) Once you are nice and ready, attack all the other teams, be careful when building bridges because opponents may have fireballs/bow and quickly kill you. Boom, eliminate all teams and you win, easy.

If you are on Lily Pad map
1.) Build to the island in front of you, and build to you're opponent. Eliminated.
2.) Build to you're diamond generator and eliminate you're other opponent.
3.) Once you got the first 2 teams next to you, once again go to middle. If other players have built to middle, use their bridges to attack them.
4.) Once all people eliminated, BOOM, easy win :)

Djcougar

Addicted Member
Noice but I disagree. This is a good method but it’s not as easy as just going and eliminating your opponent. Because if you fail and they get your bed then boom. YOUR dead

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BrownMinerrrr163
Noice but I disagree. This is a good method but it’s not as easy as just going and eliminating your opponent. Because if you fail and they get your bed then boom. YOUR dead
Yeah that's definitely true.. But all you gotta do is take your time and they will soon get eliminated, and players who are good at PvP the first part wouldn't be a problem for them.

Harsh324

Yeah that's definitely true.. But all you gotta do is take your time and they will soon get eliminated, and players who are good at PvP the first part wouldn't be a problem for them.

How would you know if someone is good at pvp by just seeing their names in the lobby?
I am pretty good but i am like a regular player in the lobby no one knows who is good at pvp and who is not.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BrownMinerrrr163
How would you know if someone is good at pvp by just seeing their names in the lobby?
I am pretty good but i am like a regular player in the lobby no one knows who is good at pvp and who is not.
I never said anything about players names but ok

Djcougar

Addicted Member

agreed.

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
This thread has been old although it's really helpful. I'll close it.
~Thread Locked~

Status
Not open for further replies.