Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to do a few things

Status
Not open for further replies.

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
So Guys me and my buddy are new to SBD and wanted to know a few things:

1)How to set up an Efficient spawner?

2)How to get More EXP levels?

3)How to get and What are some Good enchants?

4)How to grind for Mob Coins?

5)How to pick up spawner after placed?

Thanks

Last edited:

vvclin17

Hey there,
I’ve noticed this post and may have solutions for you.
1. How to set up an Efficient Spawner?
There is no direct answer to that. However, if say, you have multiple spawners of the same mob, you can place one of them down, then place the rest of the spawners of the same mob upon that first spawner, and it should disappear; it will be combined with the first spawner. When your crosshair hovers over the spawner, it should say, [Mob] Spawner [amount of spawners you combined]/100. This action will increase the rate of mobs that will spawn from the spawner. If you combine up to 100/100, the spawner will prestige and turn into an one single Epic Spawner, which will spawn the prestige version of the mob type, so the prestige version of the mob will drop more expensive loot, and still spawn mobs efficiently.
2. How to get more Exp Levels?
Multiple options are available. Top is Bossworld Bosses. If you level up enough levels to gain access to the Bossworld, then that is your best friend for xp. Each Bronze Zone boss you kill will drop you a 7k-9k exp bottle. Each Silver Zone boss you kill will drop you a 11k-18k exp bottle. Each Gold Zone boss you kill will. . . . . . on and on. Of course, option two is spawner grind. Blazes are the best choice, and it definitely would be helpful if you have a good grind weapon that can one-shot blazes. Just keep clicking and you’ll find yourself with a LOT of exp after 5 mins of grinding. [Trust me, I have experience lol]. If you don’t have efficient spawners, you can always just go to /island warps and find an island with efficient spawners. The rest, you can vote and open vote crates for exp bottles, or buy them at the Auction House/ah.
3. Your third question is very well related to the previous one. However, you did not specify what KIND of enchantments you are referring to. Custom enchantments or normal vanilla enchantments. Well, for either one, you will need exp. Custom enchantments: There are a lot of good ones here. Before we get into that, I’m going to list some things in case you don’t know them. /enchanter is the command to go to the menu for buying custom enchants. There are six tiers of custom enchants. Common; costs 1k exp, Rare; costs 5k exp, Mythic; costs 10k exp, Legendary; costs 50k exp, Immortal; costs 100k exp, and finally, Galaxy; costs I believe 75k stars and you must be at least over player level 16. When you buy them, it will have a Success Rate% and Destroy Rate%. The success rate represents the success rate for it to successfully apply to the item, while destroy rate represents the percentage for the enchantment to fail. If you succeed, there will be a satisfying sound, and the custom enchantment will appear on the item.
Common: Self-Destruct is in my opinion, the best out of all. If you put it on your armor, you will cause an explosion upon death. Rare: Molten is in my opinion, one of the great ones of all. If you put it on your armor, enemies will be set on fire when they hit you. It works in Bossworld. Mermaid is not to be left out, however. When enchanted on your helmet, you will get water breathing forever. Mythic: There’s a lot. I would recommend Voodoo; weakness on players who hit you. Vampire; When you hit the enemy, while it hurts the enemy, you will receive the amount of hearts that was taken from the enemy. A useful one is, of course, Crop Coins. A hoe enchantment. May sound useless, but when you harvest crops, it may drop mobcoins. Legendary; First, I must say Coins. It is the official enchant for mobcoins. Mobs you grind drop mobcoins, which can be used in exchange at the mobcoins transfer, at /transfer where you can buy vouchers, custom enchants, all kinds of items with mobcoins. Guarding is my personal favorite. I’m big on Bossworld, so enchanting Guarding on your armor will allow you to take less damage from bosses. Tank isn’t too bad. Gives you lots of defense effects and strength effects, while some disadvantages are added to balance it out. Immortal; Overload is probably one of the most popular. It grants you extra hearts based on the level. And of course, Muscular; it does more damage to bosses in the Bossworld. Galaxy; not much favorites. By far the best for me is Plunder. Plunder gives you more boss loot when you kill a boss.
4. How to Grind For Mob Coins?
I have already covered that. The custom enchantment for grinding Mob Coins is Coins. Also, you can use Crop Coins to get mobcoins too, harvesting crops with a hoe that has Crop Coins. Killing bosses grant you Mob Coins as well.
5. How to pick up spawners after placement?
As of right now, you cannot simply mine a spawner after placement and get the spawner drop. You will either need to buy a rank from Jartex Network, or get a Silk Touch Voucher, which I believe will grant you the ability to mine spawners. I am not entirely sure, however. It’s better to check with the moderators first.
I hope this answer covers all of your confusions about SkyBlock Dream. :)

malkee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
malkee
The issue has been solved

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.