Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to deal with pvp legends.

LordVoid

IGN
LordVoid
Now bedwars isn't solely pvp based so there are many ways about on how to deal with good pvp players. The most common method is usually to fireball them off. Now as effective as this may be it does require aiming and hope that the opponent cannot block clutch.
So here are a few methods I personally feel are useful---
1. Kb stick
2. Kb stick
3. Kb stick
4. Over powered items
5. Strategy
And ofc
6. Fireballs

Now elaborating on point 5, this point is mainly useful in bridge fights. And you don't need to stress how to be better, rather think how to be annoying. Block them off, try to block trap them, build a tower and smack them from above. All these shenanigans if executed properly will (hopefully) get you the win.

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
Also, I'd put fireballs on 1#... Reason being my ability to combo people using fireballs. It's just so op to me. With out fireballs, I probably would've lost 38% of the games that I won.

Bedwars doesn't really need much PvP skills but actually requires a good tactical approach. Tactical approach can be different in every situation and for every player. Whenever I feel the opponent is superior than me in PvP skills then Personally wait for counter attack (Fast, quick and organized attack). If they are inferior, you can crush them with your PvP skills on your own.

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
Bedwars doesn't really need much PvP skills but actually requires a good tactical approach. Tactical approach can be different in every situation and for every player. Whenever I feel the opponent is superior than me in PvP skills then Personally wait for counter attack (Fast, quick and organized attack). If they are inferior, you can crush them with your PvP skills on your own.
Agreed.

CosmicHotdog

Aww i see so have a hotbar of kb sticks and then fireball the last guy. Yes this is the true troll kit.