Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to beat a cheater, or make their life hell

AahadZePro

There have been alot of cheaters in minigames lately, I won't speculate why because in this thread i want to share some of the techniques i use to try and beat someone who is obviously hacking.

The first thing is that most of these people cannot do anything that their hacks don't help them with. This means that besides pvp and melee combat, they can't do anything. They can't aim with a bow, they can't use fireballs, they don't know the economy very well. So, you should ALWAYS AVOID PVP WITH A CHEATER, you will lose most of the time, and if you keep trying to beat them in pvp they will just be having fun watching you do something futile.

All of these ideas are strategy, you have to be patient and careful with these strategies. What you want, is situations where a cheater is chasing you on a bridge and you can fireball him, or use a bow to spam them on the bridge till they die. And if you don't have either or these, RUN, always run away from a cheater if they are chasing you and you have no ranged weapons to kill them. YOU DO NOT WANT A SITUATION WHERE THE CHEATER CAN USE THEIR HACKS TO THEIR ADVANTAGE.

Now, here are tips to be able to outsmart the cheater with superior knowledge. Dont buy too many blocks, don't spam blocks on the floor and waste them, i find two stacks is the ideal amount if you want to run away from a cheater for a long time. A fireball is 40 Iron, you want as many of those as you want to be able to kill the cheater. Keep going to other people's (who have been eliminated) bases for iron and gold. Avoid the cheater as much as you can, and don't die with stuff on you, you don't want the cheater to get iron or gold or other things they can buy stuff with.

BUY ARMOR, BUY PROTECTION LEVELS, BUY FIREBALLS, BUY BOWS.

Run away from cheaters and try to lure them onto bridges, this is the bread and butter of beating the cheater. Luring them onto bridges and fireballing them. This is the most common way that i can beat a cheater that is chasing me with full diamond armor with a diamond sword because they're cringy pieces of ****.

Ok back to the thread, If they still have their beds, you are in a pickle, because the cheater can just respawn and overwhelm you. See, what you want is to be overwhelming richer, you want to have diamond armor, multiple pearls, tnt, and fireballs. Then, once you have most or all of those, what you want is to outsmart the cheater, you want to lure them to a base, run to the roof of the base, run back to the bridge you came from (using tnt to break the bridges behind you), building walls to slow them down etc etc. You want to buy yourself time to break their beds before they can get to you. And once you break their bed, simply use fireballs to kill them as covered previously.

This is just stuff i've learned from playing an unholy amount of bedwars, and it works, most of the time. Ofcourse all of this does require you to have decent aim and a general knowledge of the maps in the game. I see too many people try to pvp cheaters and just keep on losing.

And remember, even if you lose to the cheater, all of their time that you wasted running away and fireballing and tnting them, is time that they can't use their cheats on somebody else, YOU ARE HELPING OTHER PLAYERS BY MAKING THE CHEATER'S LIFE MORE MISERABLE THAN IT ALREADY IS

Khosraw

Banned
You're not helping man! Might as well say go download a hacked client. This server will always have hackers unless the admins and dev start doing what the community asks for. SHAME!

sharon

The way i prefer is if u can bring him close to a corner,here u have to stay in the corner and just block hit him but u have to effectively lure him and block hitting is the way to go mainly for people with no kb :) hope it helped

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
A

AahadZePro

You're not helping man! Might as well say go download a hacked client. This server will always have hackers unless the admins and dev start doing what the community asks for. SHAME!

The servers and admins have completely failed, sitting on your chair and whining to the devs has done nothing for solving this problem, literally the only difference now is that the rubberbanding is so bad that normal players can't do anything without becoming stuck and dying.

This is the one way i see that we can solve cheating, by educating the community on how to beat them and thus make cheats, for the most part, obsolete

Tahsan1

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Not helpful but not Bad either
still appreciate it man

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
The Fireball Technic is now old there is a new hack which allows hackers to lagback to a spot at will they will just tp back on the bridge what I do i try to get as close to the hacker as possible in combat [only when u cannot avoid it] get as close to the hacker as possible minecraft has a hit delay system which makes it so that you cannot hit anyone more than twice within a second if someone hits you more than this its probably lag also this rule applies for hackers as well if they go over these numbers [possible in a client] the anticheat detects you 90% of the time so just get really good aim and enter Close Range Combat

leondabous

Try contact staff too, they can help at any given time. Even if they're not online (or in vanish) you can contact them through discord.
Hope this helps!

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
get an good sword (preferably sharp iron) and crit them out