First of all, I don't even care about your existence, and the thing you said here, "stop commenting on whatever i say", was quite funny, but sure, now stop giving me too much attention and mind in your own business.
Well, After reading this message I realized that I would always lose arguments with Jax, and I'll tell you why.
Suppose you were walking down the road and a dog came out of nowhere and started barking at you. We all know dogs don't have brains so if you answered, you will make yourself look mentally crazy. What the average human with a mind would have done was ignore the dog and keep walking.
That what I should've done, but some dogs not only bark, but also bite, so the man who is under attack should defend himself. The dog was only barking, so this was my mistake because I responded to it.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.