Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How slime spawner works?

jabplayz

I have placed my slime spawner 5 blocks above ground level but it did not spawn any slime. It may be noted that the ground was of cobblestone. Pls let me know if I did anything wrong. Also I would like to know if any specific light level, block, if it requires to be in any specific height for spawning etc. Thank u all for taking your time to reply.

You need to find a slime chunk , I would prefer to make it at Y20 ~ Y1.
Good Luck!Have a nice day :D
~GodzGaming

Rekronoa

Addicted Member
Greetings,

Make sure you placed the spawner on a slime chunk. Slimes spawn regardless of the level of light. Try and go for a 5+ block ceiling. If your problem has been solved, let us know. If not, we can continue to find a way to fix it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
jabplayz

jabplayz

Greetings,

Make sure you placed the spawner on a slime chunk. Slimes spawn regardless of the level of light. Try and go for a 5+ block ceiling. If your problem has been solved, let us know. If not, we can continue to find a way to fix it.
The main problem now is that I have no rank and so I cant mine them. So, i think i have to wait for getting a donator rank from crate for now. And this seems to be almost impossible unless any honest person mines it for me. But its okay. Thanks for your suggestion.

You can always contact me in game too if there's any problems,i might help to fix it!
In-Game Name: GodzGaming

lolzeko

Banned
Donator
I have placed my slime spawner 5 blocks above ground level but it did not spawn any slime. It may be noted that the ground was of cobblestone. Pls let me know if I did anything wrong. Also I would like to know if any specific light level, block, if it requires to be in any specific height for spawning etc. Thank u all for taking your time to reply.
i can help you to fix it if you really ned :0