DataScienc3 New Member Joined February 22, 2023 Messages 3 Points 1 Age 23 February 23, 2023 #1 And can someone tell me how I can get pricing for boss drops and stuff?
E Eldinos Member Joined February 20, 2023 Messages 54 Points 14 Age 21 February 24, 2023 #2 probably millions of dollars, sell to people with a current bid running
quit Donator Donator Popular Engaged Typer Loved Typer II Joined January 4, 2022 Messages 1,437 Points 126 February 24, 2023 #3 DataScienc3 said: And can someone tell me how I can get pricing for boss drops and stuff? Click to expand... prob like 20 to 30 mill, and you cant tell whats the price of items is. Eldinos said: probably millions of dollars, sell to people with a current bid running Click to expand... biddings dead noone bids
DataScienc3 said: And can someone tell me how I can get pricing for boss drops and stuff? Click to expand... prob like 20 to 30 mill, and you cant tell whats the price of items is. Eldinos said: probably millions of dollars, sell to people with a current bid running Click to expand... biddings dead noone bids
iDroom Donator Donator Starter Joined September 6, 2022 Messages 191 Points 31 Age 18 IGN iDroom February 24, 2023 #4 DataScienc3 said: And can someone tell me how I can get pricing for boss drops and stuff? Click to expand... Around 10-50 million dollars or something like that
DataScienc3 said: And can someone tell me how I can get pricing for boss drops and stuff? Click to expand... Around 10-50 million dollars or something like that
MrVoidxV1 Member Joined February 22, 2023 Messages 79 Points 15 Age 21 IGN MrVoidx February 25, 2023 #5 Ursine Hide Worth 50mill if you put it in Thr Auction House