Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How long to go from level 34 to level 50

ballsguy

I'm at 34 levels right now, I do missions and sometimes contracts, and use personal experience and coin boosters like twice a week, If I play for 2 hours everyday how long will it take me to reach level 50

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
Depends on your activity, using different EXP boosters etc. I would say you can get it in a month.

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Community-Assistance

To get lvl 34 to lvl 50 its not that hard even tho it depend on how much time u dedicate playing minigames such us Bedwars and Skywars
While playing you can activate ur experience boosters from ur profile to get 2x or 3x more exp after each game. How to get booster?
So you can get exp boosters from vote crates - you can vote 7 times a day from https://jartexnetwork.com/vote/ and open crates to get boosters and other exclusive rewards.

murt

Donator
Donator
IGN
fwanchan
Using boosters and completing missions would help alot, however, a week would probably be a safebet.

divinePranav

IGN
divinePranav
I'm at 34 levels right now, I do missions and sometimes contracts, and use personal experience and coin boosters like twice a week, If I play for 2 hours everyday how long will it take me to reach level 50
It'll take you max one month, mostly less, if you're consistent

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
If 2 hours and without any boosters I would say it would take 3 weeks approx