Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How is TheBridges alive? i cant believe it

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASP120

I literally got addicted to this game yet even I stopped playing in November.
And from what i see, there are no new updates in this gamemode. No new maps. No Anticheat, hackers still roam free. To this point how are the current players even interested?

ReallyXFN

Known Member
Known Member
Used to have fun but now everyone just makes pots and they get kills and they end the game

Swagemane

The kits are unique compared to Guildcraft, Cosmic Craft, and Shotbow Annihilation. You feel like a god with a decent kit, especially when most people don't have good kits. It also has the best type of raw PvP compared to most other modes. Lots of things and different strategies you can do. Etc.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ASP120

ASP120

The kits are unique compared to Guildcraft, Cosmic Craft, and Shotbow Annihilation. You feel like a god with a decent kit, especially when most people don't have good kits. It also has the best type of raw PvP compared to most other modes. Lots of things and different strategies you can do. Etc.
strength pots are the problem. kits r gr8, str pots are too easy to make, one can make them within 8-10 minutes which sucks

Sweazi

Donator
Donator
Well, some players simply like the game mode, and as Jax Jax said, they keep playing the game mode and wait patiently for future updates.

Have a goodnight,
Sweazi

XxJoshuaQwertyxX

More of the older players, like myself, are becoming aware of this server and The nostalgic gamemode "The Bridge". In 2015 it was booming on the old servers. Alot of the community fizzled out and I quit for 5 years and now I am back because of it. Only reason I play on this server ;) While it does need some updates and bug fixes, I still enjoy it!

MuchMuch

More of the older players, like myself, are becoming aware of this server and The nostalgic gamemode "The Bridge". In 2015 it was booming on the old servers. Alot of the community fizzled out and I quit for 5 years and now I am back because of it. Only reason I play on this server ;) While it does need some updates and bug fixes, I still enjoy it!
oh hi Joshua, glad to see you here

Status
Not open for further replies.