Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied How immortal factions could possibly be played and follow the mojang EULA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlahSmuh

Banned
Minecraft Username:
PlahSmuh​

What is the suggestion about?
How immortal factions could possibly be played and follow the mojang EULA.​

Description:
Brief Summary
Instead of being able to purchase gkits, you should be able to purchase dungeon keys. When dungeon keys are used, portals are spawned randomly in warzone. These portals could be used by all players making it fair to everyone. In the dungeon, there are bosses and mobs spawned randomly that players must defeat in order to get keys. The dungeons keys that are on the store could possibly be: Common Dungeon Key, Uncommon Dungeon Key, Rare Dungeon Key, Mythical Dungeon Key and Legendary Dungeon Key.

More About the Bosses World
As stated above, Dungeon keys could be used for players to get gkits out of crates. In the boss world, I recommend no PVP so players can focus on the bosses. The boss worlds should also have chests randomly spawned around a map, so people could get money/exp/mobcoins from the chests. And also contain parkour which leads to the bosses. The top 8 (or even more) players who dealt the most damage should only receive the rewards. To make this fair to the players who has brought the Dungeon Key, they should be able to be in the Dungeon world 1 minute before other players.

How do the keys work?
The keys could be: Common Dungeon Key, Uncommon Dungeon Key, Rare Dungeon Key, Mythical Dungeon Key and Legendary Dungeon Key. These keys could contain a certain amount of rewards, as common containing the least amount of rewards and Legendary containing the most amount of rewards (or even the best rewards).​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Help bring Immortal Factions back to its better state.​

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
+1
i mean i quit jartex long time ago and faction of jartex was soo shit and p2w now I started playing faction on 1 diff server and its same thing there what u just said here about dungeon key I think they should add it coz its just SO Friking p2w server

krsy123

Addicted Member
IGN
krsy123
Finally a good suggestion, +1 I'd like to see them implement those changes.

SimplifyT

Donator
Donator
IGN
SimplifyT
+1 a good suggestion and it would attract more the f2p players.
Pretty good Idea .

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
+1 Nice effort. Actually changes the game for everyone. Hopefully we can see this ingame.

temptme

Addicted Member
IGN
temptme
Hello,
PlahSmuh PlahSmuh

After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to give it a +1 for the following reason(s):
- Reason(s) stated above by the community.

Good luck!

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, PlahSmuh​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • The server has already been reset, no bosses were added but the updates were satisfying.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Andeh

Status
Not open for further replies.