Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How i started playing jartex

Back in 2020,there weren't that many great options in the cracked minecraft space.And i wasn't really the type for survival,factions and skyblock so when i saw that Jartex had The Bridge i was instantly hooked.I used to play the bridge on a now long gone server back in 2016-17 and this gave me a hit of nostalgia.

I've been playing The bridge on jartex for 3+ years now,and i've noticed that players have been complaining that it isn't getting any updates.
I feel like The bridge needs a larger update to return it to its prime state,maybe an addition of some new kits,maybe some reworks etc...

Currently,im focused on playing The bridge and bedwars,as im not the target audience for survival.

Last edited:

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Hello there!

When it comes to updates, the main focus of the developers would be something that revolves around the idea (will this be worth it or not). I think that is one of the reasons why its not getting an update (if it will ever get one).

I'm just assuming here based on personal opinions as I don't really know what devs have planned for the future, HOWEVER, one of the things I can guide you with that will contribute to the bridge's future are these two.

Suggestions:
As you mentioned you're an old The Bridge player, so you may have a couple ideas & improvements to suggests, you can feel free to do that HERE while making sure that you include as much details as you can.

Bugs:
If you encounter any re-occurring bugs, make sure to report them using the right format in HERE, so that they don't happen anymore once the devs fix them!

Thanks for playing and wish you the best!