Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How i love Jartex

XSoulDragonX

Donator
Donator
IGN
XSoulDragonX
This was back in early 2020 when i joined jartex with a older account, I used to play bedwars which i sucked at 💀 i used to try other gamemodes like skyblock, prac and skywars but never rly got into em up until last year in which i tried sbd for a while i got into it and enjoyed the gamemode, before that i used to play practice alot to but since practice got removed its hella boring and no way to warmup leaving tht, many other other things changed about jartex, I mostly got into jartex cuz of my friends who played bedwars in jartex back then.

Ive seen jartex at its peak and its lowest I remember back in 2020 the avg player count was 4k and these days its 1.5k at max do much as changed in jartex but at the same time its the same old jartex with the lag spikes and the maps c:

#JartexIsGoated ✌️

Destrod

Donator
Donator
IGN
DestrodUwU
I joined in the summer of 2023, the player count normally peaks during the summer break months by at least 200-300 players, but yeah I think people have slowly transitioned away from the server in general, maybe they've finally decided to touch grass more often :x

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
XSoulDragonX

XSoulDragonX

Donator
Donator
IGN
XSoulDragonX
I joined in the summer of 2023, the player count normally peaks during the summer break months by at least 200-300 players, but yeah I think people have slowly transitioned away from the server in general, maybe they've finally decided to touch grass more often :x
Yea people just got back into life after covid

66204_

Donator
Donator
IGN
i joined jartex back in 2020 and I have made many friends here some are still here and some are gone maybe they went to touch grass(JUST LIKE ME I am hella inactive)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
XSoulDragonX

XSoulDragonX

Donator
Donator
IGN
XSoulDragonX
i joined jartex back in 2020 and I have made many friends here some are still here and some are gone maybe they went to touch grass(JUST LIKE ME I am hella inactive)
Yea they prob did go to touch some grass

Flowyt13

IGN
__FlowYt13
Idk when i joined!
But I played jartex alot I have alot of alts!! Even though I forgot my alts name xD!

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
I love jartex so much that I am gonna skibidi rn