Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

how I get ready to play

Cookie812

First i get around 30 iron and have my number 1 slot to "v" and number two spot for blocks at "f" with the iron i buy a pick then axe then wool then start rushing try this and see if it works

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
you're not good at bw you shouldn't be telling people how to play.
and how would you know that you have never played with me? Don't call someone bad at a game without ever seeing them play it. Whatever I say you always criticize it, stop being so rude.

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
and how would you know that you have never played with me? Don't call someone bad at a game without ever seeing them play it. Whatever I say you always criticize it, stop being so rude.
haven't played with you, have played against you.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Well personally I normally just rush with wool and if they have wool or no defense I just hit it down.... if they have endstone I just wait on top of his base until I know that once I die 4 gold will be waiting for me in my gen so then I just try and fight

Qubow

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
you're a grown ass man typing like a 12 year old, you've got no business calling others "small children". oh no, i called squarewings bad at the game, how incredibly toxic of me!!! listen you shouldn't criticise keybinds in the first place. if you're at all good at the game you'd know there is no such thing as "wrong keybinds". everyone has their own preferences and if his keybinds work for him, then they're not any different from the usual 123456whatever. "what does skill have to do with this?" i see countless of random people with negative kdrs and w/l rates telling people how they can improve. no. you're the one who needs to improve. if you're not skilled at the game, the chances of your tips actually being the opposite of helpful are pretty high.
His keybinds are dogshit lmfao. i also dont play bedwars i main kitpvp and practice. I know what im doing when it comes to pvp i know that those's keybinds are complete shit.