Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How i get banned for no reason...

Has this happened to you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_narciarz

Donator
Donator
Some day after a long day I go on Minecraft to see that I'm banned for hacking.
There is a link that shows with the banned so I copy the link and I'm sent to a short video ( no more than 10 seconds ) of someone hacking (btw I have no other accounts...).

Does this happen often or is it just me...
Please answer me...

_narciarz OUT

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
_narciarz

_narciarz

Donator
Donator
Just to clear something...
I mean is that I get perm banned, but after like 2 or 3 days it goes away...
I don't know if the game hates me or not, but it feels like it does... šŸ˜

_narciarz OUT

bangmanijak

You get perma banned every once in a while and you get unban 2-3 days later?
If thats what you wanted to say, it is really weird if you ask me.
Also I'm pretty sure anticheat doesn't ban perma, only temp bans (mostly 24h).
So yeah, it is weird.

S

Shayy

If you're permanently banned but it disappears then you were unbanned by someone unless it was a console ban. Your username might have been similiar to the hackers and there could've been a mistake and took some time to realize. Or. Someone in your house (if someone plays else also plays JN besides you) got banned but got a successful unban appeal. That might also be the case or there was some sort of issue as some players are banned but it is just an error and when they restart their router it is fixed. It doesn't happen to me as the last time I have gotten banned was 2 years ago and for a reason not an error. (all the other bans on my profile are from my sibling when I used to share the acc with them) but maybe the game does hate you :-:

And, I wrote another long paragraph..

bangmanijak

If you're permanently banned but it disappears then you were unbanned by someone unless it was a console ban. Your username might have been similiar to the hackers and there could've been a mistake and took some time to realize. Or. Someone in your house (if someone plays else also plays JN besides you) got banned but got a successful unban appeal. That might also be the case or there was some sort of issue as some players are banned but it is just an error and when they restart their router it is fixed. It doesn't happen to me as the last time I have gotten banned was 2 years ago and for a reason not an error. (all the other bans on my profile are from my sibling when I used to share the acc with them) but maybe the game does hate you :-:

You're book writer in making. By the way, it is also possible he got IP Banned because someone from his family (if he shares PC) got banned for cheating. Even tho his family member/friend didnt used his account.

S

Shayy

You're book writer in making. By the way, it is also possible he got IP Banned because someone from his family (if he shares PC) got banned for cheating. Even tho his family member/friend didnt used his account.
It could be the case if someone did get banned in his home. However that might not be the case if nobody in his home doesn't play JN or they simply didn't get banned at all.

bangmanijak

It could be the case if someone did get banned in his home. However that might not be the case if nobody in his home doesn't play JN or they simply didn't get banned at all.
It is probably just a typo by someone from staff. Because he got prompted with link that goes to a video of someone else hacking.

S

Shayy

It is probably just a typo by someone from staff. Because he got prompted with link that goes to a video of someone else hacking.
That could be true unless there was another reason, like the staff somehow though that the hacker was _narciarz _narciarz Well enough thinking of what happened haha as he/she got unbanned after 2-3 days.

G

Gusto

ok, When will book come out? haha