Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How I deal with hackers

Cronkers

Donator
There are admittedly quite a few hackers on Bedwars and this is my way of dealing with them:

1. Record
On Jartex, I'm pretty much always recording, after I've finished playing, if I caught any hackers I will save that footage and delete the rest. This is beneficial as you can use this evidence on the forums to get them banned. A good option is OBS. However, if you have an NVIDIA GPU then you should have GeForce ShadowPlay already installed. With this, you can use a feature called instant replay which when you press Alt+F10, records the past 5 minutes (meaning you don't have loads of unnecessary footage).

2. Understand how the hacks work
In order to defeat them, you must understand how they work. Personally, I watched a bunch of hacker videos on Youtube, which I do not support but still help you get a better idea of what may be cheats or may just be lag.

3. Use this knowledge to your advantage
After knowing what hacks they use, you can report them, but you still want to win the bedwars game of course.
If it's a hacker focused purely on PvP (reach, killaura, autoclick), you should aim to use fireballs and bows and bridge fight them as often as possible.
However, most hackers use AntiKB which makes bridge fighting impossible, yet you can still use fireballs to destroy the bridges underneath them.
For the hackers who try to look legit by only using antiKB and no reach/killaura, you must focus on getting better items than them, get diamonds, get emeralds and buy sharpened swords/reinforced armour, a diamond sword and diamond armour if possible. These hackers can easily be killed if you have better stuff as you just need to hit them the same or maybe even less than they hit you.
Also use golden apples, 2 extra hearts are far more useful than you think.
If the hacker is flying, the anticheat should be enough to kick or ban them, and if not then stay away from bridges and try to bow them in the air.

Remember that the more obvious a hacker is, the harder they will be to kill. But also, the easier they will be banned.

Hackers with reach/killaura/bunnyhop/antiknockback are quite impossible to beat yet you can still out maneuver them. Use ender pearls and remember that hackers are the worst players in the game if you take away their cheats. I can't count the amount of times I've seen hackers completely fall into the void on their own.
Use these ender pearls to get to their beds, the best strat for killing these guys, and the one that's worked for me the most is to pearl to their base when they're not there, expose their bed, wait for them to notice you're there and as they're not that good, the chances that they will jump into the void to quickly get back to their base is high. This is the part where you break their bed before they die.

Defeating hackers is hard and some are impossible, the best way to get rid of hackers is to report them on the forums:

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
id rather have a staff in my party, that's what i usually do lol

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt

LoLMaster321_

There are admittedly quite a few hackers on Bedwars and this is my way of dealing with them:

1. Record
On Jartex, I'm pretty much always recording, after I've finished playing, if I caught any hackers I will save that footage and delete the rest. This is beneficial as you can use this evidence on the forums to get them banned. A good option is OBS. However, if you have an NVIDIA GPU then you should have GeForce ShadowPlay already installed. With this, you can use a feature called instant replay which when you press Alt+F10, records the past 5 minutes (meaning you don't have loads of unnecessary footage).

2. Understand how the hacks work
In order to defeat them, you must understand how they work. Personally, I watched a bunch of hacker videos on Youtube, which I do not support but still help you get a better idea of what may be cheats or may just be lag.

3. Use this knowledge to your advantage
After knowing what hacks they use, you can report them, but you still want to win the bedwars game of course.
If it's a hacker focused purely on PvP (reach, killaura, autoclick), you should aim to use fireballs and bows and bridge fight them as often as possible.
However, most hackers use AntiKB which makes bridge fighting impossible, yet you can still use fireballs to destroy the bridges underneath them.
For the hackers who try to look legit by only using antiKB and no reach/killaura, you must focus on getting better items than them, get diamonds, get emeralds and buy sharpened swords/reinforced armour, a diamond sword and diamond armour if possible. These hackers can easily be killed if you have better stuff as you just need to hit them the same or maybe even less than they hit you.
Also use golden apples, 2 extra hearts are far more useful than you think.
If the hacker is flying, the anticheat should be enough to kick or ban them, and if not then stay away from bridges and try to bow them in the air.

Remember that the more obvious a hacker is, the harder they will be to kill. But also, the easier they will be banned.

Hackers with reach/killaura/bunnyhop/antiknockback are quite impossible to beat yet you can still out maneuver them. Use ender pearls and remember that hackers are the worst players in the game if you take away their cheats. I can't count the amount of times I've seen hackers completely fall into the void on their own.
Use these ender pearls to get to their beds, the best strat for killing these guys, and the one that's worked for me the most is to pearl to their base when they're not there, expose their bed, wait for them to notice you're there and as they're not that good, the chances that they will jump into the void to quickly get back to their base is high. This is the part where you break their bed before they die.

Defeating hackers is hard and some are impossible, the best way to get rid of hackers is to report them on the forums:
i'm actually an ex - hacker, 1 year experience (WAIT dont ban i have been banned multiple times and in fear of being perm banned i stopped) these guys try to fool me saying "its combo" while i clearly know it's ka or reach.