Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How Do You Make a god pickaxe (Efficiency 6 or 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolik_000

That is just my question for the 1st time I've played this server. Can anyone help me?

Solution
That is just my question for the 1st time I've played this server. Can anyone help me?
Eficiency 6 ( along with prot V, and unb IV ) is obtained through Enchanter Gkit ( or whatever its called ), it comes as an echantedbook. Efficency 7 is obtained through Miner Gkit, as 2 pickaxes, one Fortune IV and one SIlktouch. Eff 8 doesnt exist tho.

TheFallen

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
__TheFallen__
Eficiency 6 ( along with prot V, and unb IV ) is obtained through Enchanter Gkit ( or whatever its called ), it comes as an echantedbook. Efficency 7 is obtained through Miner Gkit, as 2 pickaxes, one Fortune IV and one SIlktouch. Eff 8 doesnt exist tho.

Solution

Stormidity

There are shops you can buy it from but mainly you need ranks and gkits to obtain it or through crates

V_aliant

GKit, but you can also obtain "god" items from other players in shops, trades and auction house. ;)

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
be careful with using them tho cuz they don't work in the anvil instead, u will drag the book on top of the item and it will apply

V_aliant

Yeah, thanks for putting that out. I completely forgot to. I remember my friend making that mistake once.

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
Yeah, thanks for putting that out. I completely forgot to. I remember my friend making that mistake once.
no problem bro glad to help

TheFallen

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
__TheFallen__
not_Nuggets not_Nuggets Requesting lock pls, It is already solved I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.