Menu

Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
0
0

BedWars How do you defend your bed on bedwars?

To be honest there are a few ways you can defend your bed, the one i use the most and the one i think is the most efficient is the "sausage" bed defence. You can check it up on google or look at the image i sent, hope it helps :).

This is what it looks like:
bed defense.png
 
In solos I don't defend my bed.
In duos, it's my teammate who defends.
In trios, I never do trios.
In quads, my teammates defend the bed.
So Idk how to defend my bed xD
More seriously I can defend my bed, but I never do it.
 
dont know about anyone else but i always do it with wool (Try this ur self at ur own risk as it breaks in the first half of the game XD)
 
In solos I don't defend my bed.
In duos, it's my teammate who defends.
In trios, I never do trios.
In quads, my teammates defend the bed.
So Idk how to defend my bed xD
More seriously I can defend my bed, but I never do it.
congrats on Trial.
Love benjo2 <3 .
 
How to defend your bed in bed in SOLO

1. Place a layer of wool
2. Rush your nearest enemy
3. Bridge into the middle island
4. Collect the amout of 8
Emeralds
5. Go back to your base
6. Click on the
NPC Shop
7. Click on Obsidian 2 times
8. Break the layer of wool
9. Place the layer of obsidian
​

Note: Some players may have Diamond Pickaxe so they can destroy Obsidian​
ew no obby is the second worst item to buy in solo bedwars after bows
 
depends on the gamemode, most of the time with a layer of wool, unless I'm playing quads which I only que with my clan in which we have a "Ranked" kind of approach
 
How to defend your bed in bed in SOLO

1. Place a layer of wool
2. Rush your nearest enemy
3. Bridge into the middle island
4. Collect the amout of 8
Emeralds
5. Go back to your base
6. Click on the
NPC Shop
7. Click on Obsidian 2 times
8. Break the layer of wool
9. Place the layer of obsidian
​

Note: Some players may have Diamond Pickaxe so they can destroy Obsidian​
Buying ob in solo is cringe + waste of emeralds i would prefer getting Armor n pots with those
 

Top