Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How do ppl show their stats in chat after killing / eliminating someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

synthesia1234

While i was playing i noticed that when some people kill / eliminate other players it appears in the chat: "randomguy has been killed by randomguy #4,577". I want to know if only people with specific permissions or roles can do this or anyone can show their stats in the chat (and how to do it). X

B2xtreme

IGN
B2xtreme
Its is a kill message. U can unlock it by using brain washer(name - statistic kill messages ).It shows the kills only, u can use it by going to skywars lobby > right clicking on cosmetics(i.e.chest)>Skywars Cosmetics(fireworks)>Kill messages(iron sword)>statistic gold message. However you need gold rank to use it.

lilmully

Suspended
While i was playing i noticed that when some people kill / eliminate other players it appears in the chat: "randomguy has been killed by randomguy #4,577". I want to know if only people with specific permissions or roles can do this or anyone can show their stats in the chat (and how to do it). X
hmm is this a new plugin because i have never heard of it before

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
hmm is this a new plugin because i have never heard of it before
Nope, It's a kill message cosmetic. Really rare to get. I've been trying to get it for a few months now

DRAGONITE5232

IGN
DRAGONITE5232
Its is a kill message. U can unlock it by using brain washer(name - statistic kill messages ).It shows the kills only, u can use it by going to skywars lobby > right clicking on cosmetics(i.e.chest)>Skywars Cosmetics(fireworks)>Kill messages(iron sword)>statistic gold message. However you need gold rank to use it.
Thanks you very much for the information

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, synthesia1234!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ bene_e

Status
Not open for further replies.