Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How do I kill mobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaashOfficial

There has to be another way to kill mobs from spawners other than just killing them 1 by 1 right?
Do I have to buy a Mobsweep or Mobslayer or is there another way to kill them faster?
I already have my spawners down so I dont want to break it

JustThatNoob

Donator
Donator
There has to be another way to kill mobs from spawners other than just killing them 1 by 1 right?
Do I have to buy a Mobsweep or Mobslayer or is there another way to kill them faster?
Well you can make a farm where the mobs would fall to their death , and hoppers collecting the loot but for exp wise , I believe that killing them (mainly blazes) one by one is better . With Mobsweep or Mobslayer , you have a small chance of killing the entire stack , lets say you have 300 pigs, with a small chance , you can get rid of all the pigs with one hit .

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D

DaashOfficial

Well you can make a farm where the mobs would fall to their death , and hoppers collecting the loot but for exp wise , I believe that killing them (mainly blazes) one by one is better . With Mobsweep or Mobslayer , you have a small chance of killing the entire stack , lets say you have 300 pigs, with a small chance , you can get rid of all the pigs with one hit .
The thing is I already placed my good spawners down so I cant pick em up to place them in a fall damage farm. I would get Mobsweep or Mobslayer if not for the insane grind. How much does mobslayer cost would you think? and also what is a good way to grinding for it?

JustThatNoob

Donator
Donator
The thing is I already placed my good spawners down so I cant pick em up to place them in a fall damage farm. I would get Mobsweep or Mobslayer if not for the insane grind. How much does mobslayer cost would you think? and also what is a good way to grinding for it?
Of course there is testing your luck with buying the books of exp , for me , I get nearly all my exp from the bossworld , killing a boss would guarantee you getting at least 8k exp , if you place top 10 of amount in damage , and also while killing bosses , #they have chances of droping rare items and dusts that can be sold for a lot of money or used to level up. I have a Luck X Chestplate , that makes it so you have a 20% chance of getting another book , lets say I spent 200 K on legendary books , so 4 , I would have a 20 % chance of getting another book that I haven't payed for . So of course , this helps a lot in the long grind .

But the easier alternative is to buy it off other players , not sure exactly on the price , but this season , money really shouldn't be a problem.

Thats how I get most of my books and grinding done ,

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
You can.

Make a farm that kills them either by lava fall damage or drown in the water. However, this way is "risky" it is not guaranteed that you will get the loot of the mobs die from the ways I told you above.

If you choose fall damage make sure you do not hit the mob because it will only kill 1 of the stacked mobs that fall.

Mobslayer I-X is a Legendary Enchant you can get from /enchanter
Same with Mobsweep I-X however, you need level 16 do /level to see how u can level-up and find out about the rewards you can win

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
D

DaashOfficial

You can.

Make a farm that kills them either by lava fall damage or drown in the water. However, this way is "risky" it is not guaranteed that you will get the loot of the mobs die from the ways I told you above.

If you choose fall damage make sure you do not hit the mob because it will only kill 1 of the stacked mobs that fall.

Mobslayer I-X is a Legendary Enchant you can get from /enchanter
Same with Mobsweep I-X however, you need level 16 do /level to see how u can level-up and find out about the rewards you can win
Thanks for all of the help!

malkee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
malkee
This thread will now be locked to prevent any further grave-digging. Locked đź”’

Status
Not open for further replies.