FreePalestine Donator Donator Helping Hand I Engaged Typer Joined May 10, 2021 Messages 1,145 Points 141 IGN TNTSabeel July 8, 2021 #1 Can u get solutions when ur not a staff?
Lumin0us Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator The sky's the limit Loved Master Reporter Helping Hand II Joined August 19, 2020 Messages 5,355 Points 308 July 8, 2021 #2 Of course you can get them even tho you are not staff, just make sure to help people in Community Assistance or other forums
Of course you can get them even tho you are not staff, just make sure to help people in Community Assistance or other forums
AUTHOR AUTHOR FreePalestine Donator Donator Helping Hand I Engaged Typer Joined May 10, 2021 Messages 1,145 Points 141 IGN TNTSabeel July 8, 2021 #3 Lolguy376 said: Of course you can get them even tho you are not staff, just make sure to help people in Community Assistance or other forums Click to expand... Alright thx u can't get them in pika
Lolguy376 said: Of course you can get them even tho you are not staff, just make sure to help people in Community Assistance or other forums Click to expand... Alright thx u can't get them in pika
mamboss Donator Donator Active Reporter Approved Typer II Beginner Reporter Joined October 15, 2020 Messages 772 Points 99 Age 20 IGN mamboss July 8, 2021 #4 yep i have 1 nice ye? xD i dont even know how i got it
BatPour Addicted Member Typer II Typer Starter Active Reporter Bug Finder I Beginner Reporter Joined April 27, 2021 Messages 508 Points 79 July 8, 2021 #5 mamboss said: yep i have 1 nice ye? xD i dont even know how i got it Click to expand... I have 1 too the interesting part about this is I don't even know what is that :/
mamboss said: yep i have 1 nice ye? xD i dont even know how i got it Click to expand... I have 1 too the interesting part about this is I don't even know what is that :/
Yanique1 Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Famous Unstoppable Typing Machine Master Reporter Joined May 5, 2020 Messages 4,741 Points 230 Age 19 July 8, 2021 #6 if you answer a players question usually i’m the community assistance sub forum staff can mark it as the solution
if you answer a players question usually i’m the community assistance sub forum staff can mark it as the solution