Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How can we get the Jartex player count to be like it used to be?

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
i guess to promote utubers the server gotta lower its requirements for youtube idk what are the requirements exactly tho but if they make it a lil easier for those struggling YouTubers who are applying again and again for yt rank on jartex and are getting denied cus of reasons such as not meeting requirements on sub and view count so lowering the minimum requirement might help a bit which will make many other cracked bw utubers promote jartex

well its j basically an addon to ur suggestion maybe am wrong since idk the minimum requirements for yt rank {am not talking bout the kids who post 1-2 of their stupid videos just to get sm free rank }
I actually already made a suggestion about that myself for this exact reason, the playercount.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
I actually already made a suggestion about that myself for this exact reason, the playercount.
1654723456631.png
Pika got lower requirements that is why we see every cracked mc youtuber guy just promoting pika only if jartex does what pika is doing or maybe something like that ._. Night time is the time when both the servers have the minimum amount of members logged on the server the count in jartex falls to 500-300 in pika it goes down to 1k - 900 .

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Polarexian7

Polarexian7

Donator
Donator
IGN
Polarexian7
View attachment 21233
Pika got lower requirements that is why we see every cracked mc youtuber guy just promoting pika only if jartex does what pika is doing or maybe something like that ._. Night time is the time when both the servers have the minimum amount of members logged in the server the count in jartex falls to 500-300 in pika it goes down to 1k - 900 .
thats actually well backed up ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀

ArvynAlt

Donator
Donator
IGN
ArvynAlt
Jartex won't improve their player count automatically. If they find out the mistakes that they did because of which the player count went down and try to improve on those points, then something might work. Having a lot of staff members is not going to help stop hackers if they are not active! If the staff team is a bit faster with their work, people are going to rely on them more instead of making those gifs about Jartex being a shit server and all. Hosting giveaways won't make people play more on the server since they don't have a problem with not having a rank. It's because of ping issues, bugs, toxicity, hackers, and the community. The community as of what I have observed is not open to new players and often talks shit about them calling them noobs and whatnot. That can lead to a person to get demotivated and won't help them improve which will lead them to just leave the server.

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
These days jartex seems to have less players, so how could we get back to the days when it would get 3000 players and higher? Leave some suggestions. For example, here is mine:

we should try to get more jartex youtubers to post those 30 second long videos, or shorts, with a jartex promotion at the end, as nowadays people watch minecraft shorts when it comes to pvp, instead of the good old 10 minute videos back in the day.

Idk, maybe you guys have a better idea?
I think Jartex shouldn't be as picky with their YouTube Rank. I get that it's important to not give annoying people the rank, but some who were denied didn't really deserve it.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
I think pn those days with 3k ppl or higher were the days when corona happend. I joined the server only because of corona and i think most of the players also have joined on the Lockdown.
Welp 50% want a lockdown what whould help the server alot and the other 50% dont want to have a lockdown sonce online school sucks sometimes sooo ye.

X

xxvierm

More staff would help heaps with all the hackers, hate to say it, but most players on Jartex are cracked, or banned on hypixel.

Cracked players don't care about getting caught cheating because they haven't spent money to play, and they will probably not be deterred from short bans, nothing against them just how it is.

And people banned from hypixel are mostly previous hackers with some exceptions of course, but a better AC or more staff would improve the serevr

Amarr

Donator
Donator
IGN
Pakistani_
probably updating or giving tweaks here and there to minigames would boost the server's playercount by a little amount because i persoanlly think that minigames are the ones carrying jartex. Minigames should be focued alot more than other games like skyblock/faction in my opinion