Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How about we rate the staff for once?

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Hey there!

I've created this small poll where you guys will feel free to rate the staff members on a tier list based on an overall score that includes (Their Swag, Personality, Useful-ness, And overall)

Make sure to share your tier list in a comment and give your opinion on why you classed it like that, feel free to tag your favourite staff too, give them some appreciation, and maybe even fill out a Feedback on them here.

Without further ado, click here to go and MAKE YOUR TIERLIST.

Taym

Donator
Donator
IGN
usb101
I made a new section called barely know which serves something similar to i dont know him/her section except i have met this person once or twice but i dont have enough interaction with to give a proper rating but i still have seen him/her which means they are subject to change if we ever meet again, other than that i made this list with personal interactions with everyone on the list (pls don't ban me ty jk) 1# TheKillerWolf55, 2# MrxCold, and 3# NotLoLo1818. I am sure everyone else on the list is great aswell
my-image.png

GhostBoy4994

IGN
GhostBoy4994
Hey there!

I've created this small poll where you guys will feel free to rate the staff members on a tier list based on an overall score that includes (Their Swag, Personality, Useful-ness, And overall)

Make sure to share your tier list in a comment and give your opinion on why you classed it like that, feel free to tag your favourite staff too, give them some appreciation, and maybe even fill out a Feedback on them here.

Without further ado, click here to go and MAKE YOUR TIERLIST.
hi, I have thought carefully and decided the states, I have played jartex for 2 years and mainly in sbd thats the reason I do now know many staff...

Attachments

• my-image.png
    my-image.png
    357.3 KB · Views: 61

Zekko_

Addicted Member
IGN
Zekko_
Neutral = Weird
ZEKKO > ALL ON GAWD BOI FUCK IS YALL TALM'BOUT

Attachments

• my-image.png