Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

HOW 2 KITPVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wharwell

Beg an immo for an immo set and sword, use kit monthly boots and pots, use kit weekly str, buy a chug, chug on a yijki/phantom/yeti and u good.

Dont chug in open areas because if you have regular prot 4/phantom chugs do 3 hearts a hit, same with yeti and with yijki its 2 and a half to 3.

How to chug: Go into a small area and jump crit, if they run away pearl on them instantly and if they pearl dont chase just agro their body

Chug areas: My favourite and in my opinion the only one you need is the safe rooms. What you want to do is either get them into the water and have a friend still critting them out. If you have a knock back 2 sword with sharp 5, use it.

Another chug strategy is to pretend you're choking and go to safe rooms, instead of running into one straight away go to the exit and then drop a pearl behind you then when they come up run back in, close the gates and chug, there will be no escape.

If you get chugged: Instantly pearl, start spam potting and when your pearl lands drink a mini

Rods are underrated, personally I rod twice before actually going in to melee because if you didnt know, if you hit someone right after you rod them or pearl at them you deal double damage, they are also very useful for chasing as you can keep prodding them back, also good for running as you can rod them away

These are what got me all my shit so ^_^ gl hf

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
There's already a guide for KitPvP, by Vessalie. If you didn't know.

Schiif_05

Beg an immo for an immo set and sword, use kit monthly boots and pots, use kit weekly str, buy a chug, chug on a yijki/phantom/yeti and u good.

Dont chug in open areas because if you have regular prot 4/phantom chugs do 3 hearts a hit, same with yeti and with yijki its 2 and a half to 3.

How to chug: Go into a small area and jump crit, if they run away pearl on them instantly and if they pearl dont chase just agro their body

Chug areas: My favourite and in my opinion the only one you need is the safe rooms. What you want to do is either get them into the water and have a friend still critting them out. If you have a knock back 2 sword with sharp 5, use it.

Another chug strategy is to pretend you're choking and go to safe rooms, instead of running into one straight away go to the exit and then drop a pearl behind you then when they come up run back in, close the gates and chug, there will be no escape.

If you get chugged: Instantly pearl, start spam potting and when your pearl lands drink a mini

Rods are underrated, personally I rod twice before actually going in to melee because if you didnt know, if you hit someone right after you rod them or pearl at them you deal double damage, they are also very useful for chasing as you can keep prodding them back, also good for running as you can rod them away

These are what got me all my shit so ^_^ gl hf
its practically balanced pvp lol i think soo

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
W

Wharwell

they all suck mines better lmao

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Yeah, but to be honest this small guide is more reliable and is more how KitPvP actually works.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I sometimes go out naked and if a random doesnt kill me i give them a full immo set with a sword cuz i am nice like that

Status
Not open for further replies.