Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Hotbar Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
XxSoulStealerxX​

What is the suggestion about?
Hotbar Manager​

Description:
As you know, you can set up the shop in bedwars (quick buy) and that makes things much quicker. However, it's quite a pain to sort your inventory after you purchase something as you have to move everything around and it just takes up unnecessary time. For example, I buy 64 wool and it puts it in the second slot automatically, I buy a pickaxe and axe which then go in the third and fourth slot respectively, and then maybe I buy a fireball. I would have to move all of these around to make it most comfortable for me and I think that this would help bedwars players inventory manage.
The way this would work is that you can make it so that certain items go into certain slots of your hotbar. It should open up as another inventory just like the shop is but you can choose and drag what you want into the slot you want it in. I hope that I explained this thoroughly and wish that this will be accepted.
Thanks!​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will make inventory management much easier and completely gets rid of the time it takes to sort your inventory.​

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Hey, X XxSoulStealerxX .
Sorry to tell you that this has already been suggested and got denied.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, XxSoulStealerxX​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.