Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied hoppers

Status
Not open for further replies.

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
Minecraft Username:
oom7Gamer_YT​

What is the suggestion about?
hoppers​

Description:
so in order to decrease the lag (i think), hoppers are set to work 8 times slower than usual which i'm astonished no one ever made a suggestion about even tho everyone in survival talks smack about it.

so now the thing is, server is being bamboozled here because since hoppers work too slow, they don't really adapt with mega farms and obviously the server has some mega farms so what happens is.... the drops from the farm end u stacking outside the hoppers cuz it's too slow and in some cases like if the drops are swords, they end up not stacking on top of each other and lag cuz of too many entities.

i suggest putting back hoppers at their normal speed and fun fact.... hoppers do work at normal speed in the end which many players are abusing to make kelp farms and somehow honey farms and so far the hoppers working at the end didn't case any issues so pls look into it and meh peace out.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
decrease lag and make it easier to operate mega farms (another fun fact: minecarts with hoppers work in normal speed too)​

Extra Information:
unfollowers is sus​

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello oom7,

After Reviewing your Application, I decided to give it a Neutral.

-Based on my research Hoppers lag because they are reading items constantly even if it's empty maybe because that's why the server made it 8 times slower.

Kind Regards, Good luck.
~ShirakamiKazuo

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, oom7​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.