Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Hoppers Upgrade / New Hoppers

GreenCoffe1258

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
GreenCoffe1258

What is the suggestion about?
Hoppers Upgrade / New Hoppers

Description:
So this suggestion is about adding a new kind of hoppers, or changing the actual ones to take and give loot faster, or take and give more stacks at once, or even making them on Tiers, upgradable in /is, or just different hoppers that you can buy for more money or get from crates.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
So this would help people's farms be way smaller, because if the hopper can handle more loot, there is no need for more hoppers/farms. Also, if there are less hoppers, it's less lag and if more spawners get placed in one chunk it's not as laggy as splitting them in more chucks. And as a last benefit, we won't have to afk with more accounts or hire more players to afk to different farms, as with one account it would be enough.

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
This is pretty pointless. By reading your suggesting i'm understanding you mean speed up the current hoppers so they work faster? For every 1 hopper, you need 1 chest, the farms people use need thousands of chests meaning you're still going to need thousands of hoppers.

If you meant void hoppers / infinity chests so it auto sells, that has already been suggested.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
GreenCoffe1258

GreenCoffe1258

Addicted Member
This is pretty pointless. By reading your suggesting i'm understanding you mean speed up the current hoppers so they work faster? For every 1 hopper, you need 1 chest, the farms people use need thousands of chests meaning you're still going to need thousands of hoppers.

If you meant void hoppers / infinity chests so it auto sells, that has already been suggested.
Yes, I mean that hoppers should work faster or better, and yes I know that you would still need many hoppers. But why I want this is that if this gets implemented, from like 700 spawners per farm you would get to a higher number, which lets you make less farms and afk with less accounts.

dhudd3

i think hes referring to chunk hoppers like ive seen in some yt videos where it fills any chest under it and auto picks any item in a chunk etc so one hopper can do 200 chests as long as there all on top of eachother and the hopper is at top just an example of what i think he means may not be accurate tho

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello GreenCoffe1258,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0