Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Hope for "PVP", some basic ideas which should be viewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Minecraft Username:
AndyPlayz_837577

What is the suggestion about?
Hope for "PVP", some basic ideas which should be viewed.

Description:
My first suggestion was to obviously add loads of custom developed enchants which could have been implemented this reset but now I have somewhat of an idea that if they wanted to, they could've easily implemented the ideas of enchants.

The thing is that suggesting way too many enchants is not suitable due to way too much developing required.
What we can do in an alternative is that, you know how rigged Drunk IV is, can easily outhit regen 5 of a GodApple which no one wants, no one literally wants to get quickdropped after making a godset which isn't even godly, but efforts are efforts, just REMOVE GodApples AND Drunk IV as they're completely broken (Obviously Drunk IV is more broken).
Add potions like healing II, Strength II Speed II and all the basic ones with all the normal skyblock custom enchants to make pvp somewhat better. I mean, clearly PotPvp would be way better than raging out because of Drunk.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would somewhat balance PVP in less amount of time with less efforts and development required.
The Drunk IV can be implemented maybe in the next season or at a place where we have enchants healing crazy amounts or giving resistance.

All the true minemen (non legit) already quit the server so it's kind of useless making sets to pvp only hackers. No more fun pvping tbh. If the system gets changed to somewhat of a balance, maybe they'll return.

Extra Information:
Another alt : Add Hulk till ONLY III as Resistance may be broken.
With HULK III you can only get strength 3 with resistance 3 whereas with Drunk IV you will get Strength 4 with no resistance and if you have both drunk and hulk on your set then only one of them will work, either Hulk or Drunk.

Gg I have exams

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Andeh,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.