Ashy New Member Joined July 19, 2018 Messages 1 Points 1 Age 27 July 20, 2018 #1 My bb Claudia recently showed me this server that she's staff on so decided to join in on the fun. So hi :3
My bb Claudia recently showed me this server that she's staff on so decided to join in on the fun. So hi :3
InsertUpgrade Member Donator Approved Joined April 17, 2018 Messages 46 Points 14 Age 24 July 21, 2018 #2 Hey Ashy, I am too a close friend of Claudia :3 Welcome to the JartexNework, please fill free to chat in-game where I usually play on creative!
Hey Ashy, I am too a close friend of Claudia :3 Welcome to the JartexNework, please fill free to chat in-game where I usually play on creative!
_Hey__ Donator Donator Unstoppable Famous Joined December 3, 2017 Messages 5,264 Points 163 July 21, 2018 #3 Oi ashy welcome to Jn community enjoy your stay
Flexier Donator Donator The sky's the limit Bug Finder III Famous Joined September 21, 2017 Messages 10,380 Points 253 August 9, 2018 #4 Nu u