Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Higher Minigame Max Level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceHub

Minecraft Username:
AceHub​

What is your suggestion's title?
Higher Minigame Max Level.​

Suggestion Details:
It's been quite a while since I've noticed the Level cap. for Minigames staying at 100 Wins, I have set a goal to be on the level leaderboards but it's no point since most OG Players have taken spot in Top 15. It would be nice if the Max Level would increase to maybe 200+​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This wouldn't only only give the new players an opportunity to prove themselves to the entire community but also encourage many of the OG players who left the server cause their was no point of playing after reaching level 100.​

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
+1 I'd say make it exp milestones which give rewards in form of cosmetics. Level 100 looks quite clean imo, if you gonna make it bigger it's gotta be till 1000 to make it look as clean
Man reaching 100 levels takes so many years cuz the amount of exp you get is like close to nothing how do you expect people to reach 1000 đź’€

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Ye i really want jartex to add Enough exp to level up fast but I believe this would not implement and only be worked on after minigames reset

NxFighter

Yes I think the levels in minigames should be increased just like hypixel becuase people who are level 100 now just don't wanna play minigames

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
-1 From me because less people have level 100 and you probably also dont have level 100. maybe 4-6 people have reached level 100 and fuznix will also be one of them.

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, AceHub​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • no plans on adding more levels
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ bene_e

Status
Not open for further replies.