Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

High ping = kick/ban

RIK75

IGN
RIKI75
When you are playing and your ping goes up to 600 or 2000 and you always get lagback cuz of that try staying still for couple of seconds and when your ping calms down then continue playing. I got kicked couple of times because I had high ping and I got banned because of that so I learnt my lesson and just listen to me "When you have really high ping don't run and stay calm for couple of seconds and when ur ping is ok continue doing your job".

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
When you are playing and your ping goes up to 600 or 2000
I think that doesn't happen very often, if your ping goes up to 2000 whilst playing then uh maybe fix your internet xd.

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
"When you have really high ping don't run and stay calm for couple of seconds and when ur ping is ok continue doing your job".
If you get banned by the anticheat due to high ping then you can dm a team screenshare member and if you are legit you will get unbanned.

Iliasperisteri

Donator
Donator
IGN
Iliasperisteri
When you are playing and your ping goes up to 600 or 2000 and you always get lagback cuz of that try staying still for couple of seconds and when your ping calms down then continue playing. I got kicked couple of times because I had high ping and I got banned because of that so I learnt my lesson and just listen to me "When you have really high ping don't run and stay calm for couple of seconds and when ur ping is ok continue doing your job".
What i did when i had a bad wifi connection is that when i saw that the ping started getting high, i disconnected as fast as i could. Then open again the server. But you cant do it if your playing a game cause it will kick you obviously

Amarr

Donator
Donator
IGN
Pakistani_
got banned for that once because i was lagging pretty bad but was unbanned becuz the mod was kind enough to the look again at the evidence he gave

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Yee, imma stay still in mah ranked match! Hopefully my opponent waits for me.