Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hi

Teyb

Hi my name is kiro I was wondering if I could get back my level and items because I changed my name I'm just seeing if u can actually be able to do that thanks

xTappinq

Addicted Member
Hi my name is kiro I was wondering if I could get back my level and items because I changed my name I'm just seeing if u can actually be able to do that thanks
Hey
You can't get your items back you can only get your ranks back (if you had) by buying a rank transfer or you can play on your old account

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Hello Teyb Teyb , sorry for telling you this but JartexNetwork does not support change of usernames, but you are indeed able to get your ranks back by buying (transfer).
See you! Good luck!

Last edited:

xTappinq

Addicted Member
Hello Teyb Teyb , sorry for telling you this but JartexNetwork does not support change of usernames, but you are able to get your ranks back, you just (need) to prove you had them before, or rank transfer.
See you! And good luck!
He can only get his rank back if he buys a rank transfer

xTappinq

Addicted Member
No I mean he can plays on his old account in order to have his level and stuff back