Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

hi....

Pikachu_1298

what is the chest shop plugin that the survival server uses?
and how to download for my server

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
You cant get the plugins used in the server because they are made by JartexNetwork developers and will not be allowed to open publicly

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
what is the chest shop plugin that the survival server uses?
and how to download for my server
Hello P Pikachu_1298

As Stated Above. Most plugins are Custom-Made

• Jartex has had it's plugins Custom-Made to fit the needs of the server, It's quite a lengthy task to create the plugins then implement them into the server so for future reference Jartex won't be releasing those plugins anytime Soon.
  • If you do want to find Plugins, there's still many options available, but they wouldn't be the same as the one being used in Jartex ofc.
  • A Server like Jartex needs "Special Attention" which i'm referring to as the need to constantly update the source-code and make changes accordingly to what the server needs, so the plugins have been made customarily, But for reasons these plugins have been kept private so people can't examine the source-code and possibly find glitches in the system or do other Nerdy stuff (Completely theoretical reasoning)
  • Anyhow, The plugins aren't available.
Have a Nice Day.
~Regards, iSixez

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
P

Pikachu_1298

oh wow
i need the chestshop plugin because its so user friendly and better than the one in Kingscraft. (I was banned from that server and I am not going to recommend that server to anyone.)

SimplifyT

Donator
Donator
IGN
SimplifyT
U cant get the plugin it is not public asking and spamming for it will result it a mute or ban.