LordVoid Member Joined May 12, 2020 Messages 45 Points 19 Age 22 IGN LordVoid May 12, 2020 #1 You can usually find me playing bedwars on the server. I'm trying to get on the leaderboards so wish me luck.
You can usually find me playing bedwars on the server. I'm trying to get on the leaderboards so wish me luck.
xBootstrap Donator Donator Approved Active Reporter Starter Typer Joined April 19, 2020 Messages 313 Points 61 IGN Bootstrap__ May 12, 2020 #3 LordVoid said: You can usually find me playing bedwars on the server. I'm trying to get on the leaderboards so wish me luck. Click to expand... Best of Luck! And very happy to have you in our community!
LordVoid said: You can usually find me playing bedwars on the server. I'm trying to get on the leaderboards so wish me luck. Click to expand... Best of Luck! And very happy to have you in our community!