Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hey it’s a fellow player!

Lil_Mystic

IGN
LilMystic
HELLO EVERYONE!
im Lil_Mystic,I am a premium player and used to play in the biggest server I hope you understand just don’t wanna get banned on my first day LMAO.so as I was saying,that server has become full of sweats, so I started my journey to find another perfect server for me.And that brings me here to Jartex,I have heard a lot about it.I’m a fellow bedwars and factions sweat.And I was delighted to hear that you guys had both the game modes.I have only played 2 bedwars games.And for I WON ONE GAME : P
The other game a player was a sweat or hacker or idk, cuz people say there’s a lot of hackers in cracked servers.But I don’t really mind cuz I can have fun here.The second game which I won was so fun I broke like 5 beds.It was amazing.Hope to find some amazing friends in the server too.So that’s it guys cya. : D

FreePalestine

Addicted Member
IGN
TNTSabeel
Hello Lil_Mystic,
I am Lt_Pickaxeman
Welcome to JartexNetwork Forums.
Hope you have a great time here.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lil_Mystic

Lil_Mystic

IGN
LilMystic
Woah, That was a very quick response.
If you want to get in touch with me or play some game modes message me Lt.
My disc is Lil_Mystic#1815

FreePalestine

Addicted Member
IGN
TNTSabeel
Woah, That was a very quick response.
If you want to get in touch with me or play some game modes message me Lt.
My disc is Lil_Mystic#1815
I am taking a break from mc so probably when I come back. And I am not lt he is my enemy call me tnt

90ms

Addicted Member
IGN
90m
Hello welcome to jartex network
Hope you enjoy playing

darkraider

Donator
Donator
IGN
darkraider
HELLO EVERYONE!
im Lil_Mystic,I am a premium player and used to play in the biggest server I hope you understand just don’t wanna get banned on my first day LMAO.so as I was saying,that server has become full of sweats, so I started my journey to find another perfect server for me.And that brings me here to Jartex,I have heard a lot about it.I’m a fellow bedwars and factions sweat.And I was delighted to hear that you guys had both the game modes.I have only played 2 bedwars games.And for I WON ONE GAME : P
The other game a player was a sweat or hacker or idk, cuz people say there’s a lot of hackers in cracked servers.But I don’t really mind cuz I can have fun here.The second game which I won was so fun I broke like 5 beds.It was amazing.Hope to find some amazing friends in the server too.So that’s it guys cya. : D
hey man welcome here in jartex , its a pleasure to hear that u r a bw sweat :D

krsy123

Addicted Member
IGN
krsy123
Hello, Lil_Mystic. I am krsy123.
Nice to meet you.
Have fun on jartex.

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Heyo Lil_Mystic. Welcome to the forums! You'll find a lot of positives and negatives here.

Skywalker

Donator
Donator
IGN
Titan_Leo & ATitanBridger
HELLO EVERYONE!
Hey Lil_Mystic Lil_Mystic , welcome to the JartexNetwork forums!