Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hey, I'm George!

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Imagine being banned on Discord for 14 days lmao
being banned on discord for saying "i give feet pics" is apparently distributing nudes so yeah. 14 day ban. Hopefully the srmods receive some common sense and unban me, since apparently my unban appeal is being handled by SrMods.

Gurnoor_Live

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Gurnoor_Live
being banned on discord for saying "i give feet pics" is apparently distributing nudes so yeah. 14 day ban. Hopefully the srmods receive some common sense and unban me, since apparently my unban appeal is being handled by SrMods.
If You'd ask for a toe pic with shoe on, it won't be considered in asking/distributing nudes, cz the toe ain't nude anymore cz of the shoe 😎

ZekromXD

Hello everyone!

I am George. I have been a Minecraft player since 2019. I started playing back then on a really old laptop in my world. It was fun at first, but then I realized I was playing on 30 frames per second the whole time. Around that time I started coming across many Minecraft servers. Eventually, I started playing them daily and having fun. Now, it's 2022 and I have decided to start a new journey at Jartex.

I have a general understanding of what the server is like, what it offers, etc. and I think it's a really fun place. Hopefully, during my journey, I will make many new friends and discover new opportunities.

Alongside Minecraft, I enjoy programming using Python! Currently, I have my own custom Discord bot for my Discord server. It is fully packed with features that I am proud of for doing. Back in 2019, if someone told me I was going to be meeting a lot of people, finding new hobbies, self-improving and all of the good stuff that happened to me, I would be astonished. I hope that by being part of the Jartex community, I can continue having fun, discovering, and of course, interacting with the community to the point where I know all of the cool people! My first friend that I made on Jartex is bene_e bene_e (he's really amazing)

Yea, that's me!
As all my attempts to get you banned from this server failed. I’ve decided to accept you as a comrade. Welcome!
(I’m totally experienced with this community trust).

KrishaaTheDuck

Donator
Donator
IGN
Krishna_legend
its 2.6k ducks not 1.5k..... low memory ugh?

haha good joke, still, i and him have a good friendship dont mind him, he is just over reacting
sob, CR7811149 CR7811149 will take my revenge i believe!