Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hey,how are you today?

imjuststix

Donator
Donator
IGN
imjuststix
Hello human reading this!
I just wanted to ask you-how are you?
how many wins did you get today?

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
each day i come closer to the urge to end my lfie

Tarun0707

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Tarun0707
each day i come closer to the urge to end my lfie

Mental pain is less dramatic than physical pain, but it is more common and also more hard to bear. The frequent attempt to conceal mental pain increases the burden: it is easier to say, ‘My tooth is aching’ than to say, ‘My heart is broken.Mental illness is so much more complicated than any pill that any mortal could invent.There is no point treating a depressed person as though she were just feeling sad, saying, ‘There now, hang on, you’ll get over it.’ Sadness is more or less like a head cold – with patience, it passes. Depression is like cancer.It is important not to suppress your feelings altogether when you are depressed. It is equally important to avoid terrible arguments or expressions of outrage. You should steer clear of emotionally damaging behavior. People forgive, but it is best not to stir things up to the point at which forgiveness is required. When you are depressed, you need the love of other people, and yet depression fosters actions that destroy that love. Depressed people often stick pins into their own life rafts. The conscious mind can intervene. One is not helpless.

AX79

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
AX79
i am doing good, How are you?

prohero123

Donator
Donator
IGN
prohero123
In these days I had many tests on all my subjects. I am particularly anxious about the psychology test. Anyways overall I have been pretty good.

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
Mental pain is less dramatic than physical pain, but it is more common and also more hard to bear. The frequent attempt to conceal mental pain increases the burden: it is easier to say, ‘My tooth is aching’ than to say, ‘My heart is broken.Mental illness is so much more complicated than any pill that any mortal could invent.There is no point treating a depressed person as though she were just feeling sad, saying, ‘There now, hang on, you’ll get over it.’ Sadness is more or less like a head cold – with patience, it passes. Depression is like cancer.It is important not to suppress your feelings altogether when you are depressed. It is equally important to avoid terrible arguments or expressions of outrage. You should steer clear of emotionally damaging behavior. People forgive, but it is best not to stir things up to the point at which forgiveness is required. When you are depressed, you need the love of other people, and yet depression fosters actions that destroy that love. Depressed people often stick pins into their own life rafts. The conscious mind can intervene. One is not helpless.
yeah, i'm not reading that