Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Here's what you should do if you find someone toxic.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Not many know this but there is a command called /ignore

So if a player is being toxic just do : /ignore <their username> and you wont see any of their messages. (Do the same command again to stop ignoring)

Hope this will help you not get muted for toxicity because you reply to them, and help you continue your game peacefully without your mood being ruined by a player.

Also, do report the player(s) if possible with a full screen screenshot of their chats in Chat Reports

Have a good day. :D

Last edited:

THEPROERS

So if a milk drinking 4 year old is being toxic just do : /ignore <their username> and you wont see any of their messages.

I don't use this too much as I ignore people well and when I beat them I spam L? . But when that one guy wont stop with his bs I /ignore him. I do have some people ignored, mainly practice pvp kids.

Hope this will help you not get muted for toxicity becuz you reply to them.

If the person starts swearing about your dear mother pls report that milk drinking 4 year old.

Thanks for this man. Nowadays there are many idiots who are toxic as hell and almost make you rage quit. This is very useful.

• Clever
Reactions: Yuu

Schiif_05

So if a milk drinking 4 year old is being toxic just do : /ignore <their username> and you wont see any of their messages.

I don't use this too much as I ignore people well and when I beat them I spam L? . But when that one guy wont stop with his bs I /ignore him. I do have some people ignored, mainly practice pvp kids.

Hope this will help you not get muted for toxicity becuz you reply to them.

If the person starts swearing about your dear mother pls report that milk drinking 4 year old.

hmmmm youll are diffrent i do the ultimate the bad this for the good reson lol

• Confused
Reactions: Yuu

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
thanks now i will /ignore xplodepro because he is annoying me

eeKso94

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Ah yes I have like 20 ppl on my ignore list
The problem with this command is if you /ignore them, they still ABLE to /msg you so if that happens, just go to another lobby.
pff only 20? i have atleast 50 on my ignore list

(don't beg me for money on prison or you gonna be the 51th)