Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Help with PvP!!!

Did you find this topic helpful?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

__Dubs__

Banned
You guys all are terrible at PvP so, I am here to help!!!

Get a good CPS... (6-9 is okay)
2018-11-18_20.06.19.png

Try your best not to get combo-ed by the opponent... if you do better have a pearl or lava(depending on game)
2018-11-18_20.07.41.png

Two Things.... Make sure to strafe and keep a good aim on the opponent... It does help... (I don't want to straight line people)
2018-11-18_20.07.45.png

Criticals are key to causing as much damage as possible... Whether you jump to do a crit or you damage boost the crit... make sure that you get the crit.
2018-11-18_20.08.40.png

Now hopefully I left you somewhat knowledable with pvp... if you need practice head over to the practice pvp server and play against the bot or the other people...
Note: Anything that sounds offensive was meant to be a form of humour... this topic is meant to aid the communituy and not harm it... i suck at pvp depending on certain conditions... see you out in the server

Osaki212MC

Well i mean in the pictures the jartexbot looks like hes demolishing you and you're tryna teach us how to pvp? Plus you didn't mention the important parts such as Block-hitting, Good PvP reasource pack, and mostly practicing.

milad9999

Donator
Donator
You are bad at PvP not me, message me on Discord (milad9999#5956) and lets see who is bad. ;)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
__Dubs__

__Dubs__

Banned
You are bad at PvP not me, message me on Discord (milad9999#5956) and lets see who is bad. ;)

Um, I went on the hypixel duels leaderboard for a couple weeks until i got really sick... ik what im doing just dont know how to take good screenshots...

Note: Anything that sounds offensive was meant to be a form of humour... this topic is meant to aid the communituy and not harm it... i suck at pvp depending on certain conditions... see you out in the server
milad9999 milad9999 this was meant to help the community cuz i have no trouble beating people, i usaully die from stupid things

Well i mean in the pictures the jartexbot looks like hes demolishing you and you're tryna teach us how to pvp? Plus you didn't mention the important parts such as Block-hitting, Good PvP reasource pack, and mostly practicing.

I did forget blockhitting but i dont really block hit unless I am in a corned or i cant afford to take kb...

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
__Dubs__

__Dubs__

Banned
I did mention practice in the last sentance of the post