Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Help with a Perk

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnonymouseYT

Donator
Donator
I play in Factions and I Bought a "Seasonal VIP" Rank from another player and I claimed it ,But some time later i got a voucher of "silktouch spawnner voucher" which was a lifetime one (The perk for that in the rank which I got was only seasonal and this one is lifetime) So i wanted to claim it but when i tried to claim it it said that i already owned that perk/voucher , I was told that a Respectful Sr. Mod Can remove the seasonal perk for me ,so that i can claim the lifetime one.

I hope that the person reading this takes their time and will give me a positive response.

Thx
AnonymouseYT

Discord : AnonymouseYT#1700View attachment 11767Capture.PNG

Ghoste_Axe

hello
You juste need to message one of the staff on discord and wait for theire responde and they will take off the vip and returne it back after you use the silktouch voucher
it happend to a friend of mine and they fixed his problem in no time

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
AS Pace Pace is dealing with factions and people told you to get in touch with him I will give you his discord, Pace#0001 so you can solve your issue out.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AnonymouseYT

AnonymouseYT

Donator
Donator
They 1st told me to contact a staff ,then staff told to contact sr.mod , sr mods won reply to me so I asked developer and the developer told them that the owner can only do it ,and do anyone of you think that when a sr.mod id not responding will a owner will???,No I messaged bot of them and no response.

fat_fad

Donator
Donator
IGN
fat_fad
Bypassing Restrictions
Pace Pace You might need to help this guy. ^
. . . . . .

PotsFast

Donator
Donator
IGN
PotsFast
Since the VIP rank already has that perk you Cannot claim the perk, even tho the vip is seasonal, you should have used the Silk touch perk first, as now u cannot do nothing about it. Maybe a staff could make a Exeption.

Ghoste_Axe

They 1st told me to contact a staff ,then staff told to contact sr.mod , sr mods won reply to me so I asked developer and the developer told them that the owner can only do it ,and do anyone of you think that when a sr.mod id not responding will a owner will???,No I messaged bot of them and no response.
look i will show an easy solution since your rank is not perm then just make an alt and use the silktouch voucher and next season play with that alt

mhmd223

Donator
Donator
If you redeem a seasonal perk, and you get a permanent one after and you still have the seasonal redeemed we can't do anything about it, so all you can is redeem it on an alt or something because VIP already has the silktouch perk on it.

-Thread Locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.