Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Solved BedWars Help store bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManuelCCTV

My iron currency from shop disappear? i vote and got 100 votes that's 1000 iron currency so i should have 1500 and get gold rank but somehow my iron currency just disappear so like i vote for nothing please any help?

Solution
Hello, M ManuelCCTV . Thank you for reaching out to the community for support. As some of the members have already stated, the iron currency expires after some time depending on why and when it was issued. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to reach out to the staff team, or the community support sub-forum once again.

Best regards,
~ Rodagave

LOUAI_

Donator
Donator
Iron currency expires after 7 - 14 days, im guessing that you probably didnt see the timer
so your iron expired

kn_s

Hello Dea M ManuelCCTV !!!
The reason is because iron have a limited time that means you can buy something from /goldshop until the end of the month
If you dont buy something until the end of the month iron will be expired
I hope, I helped you
Have a good day !!!!!!

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Hello, M ManuelCCTV . Thank you for reaching out to the community for support. As some of the members have already stated, the iron currency expires after some time depending on why and when it was issued. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to reach out to the staff team, or the community support sub-forum once again.

Best regards,
~ Rodagave

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.