Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Help me with tips!

CaRPlayZ

IGN
CaRPlayZ
I seriously want to become staff, I got one try left! Any tips?!

ReddyPush

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
ReddyPush
Everything is already said in the requirements, help the players (on discord, forum, ingame), be nice to the community, etc... I cannot give you real tips.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CaRPlayZ

CaRPlayZ

IGN
CaRPlayZ
I need some better tips!

xLoliLoop

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
xLoliLoop
well if you want to apply for staff try to do many reports as you can ! i suggest 200 chats reports and 100 gameplay's one, it will give you a little bit of chance to get accepted, second try to help people on assistance chat, you need to show the staff team how good you are of a person and how you're helping people, rushing into your application is something you should not do, take time on it and you'll get chances. And most important one, read the requirements before applying as a staff xd.
Cya ! and sorry for any grammar mistakes

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CaRPlayZ

CaRPlayZ

IGN
CaRPlayZ
well if you want to apply for staff try to do many reports as you can ! i suggest 200 chats reports and 100 gameplay's one, it will give you a little bit of chance to get accepted, second try to help people on assistance chat, you need to show the staff team how good you are of a person and how you're helping people, rushing into your application is something you should not do, take time on it and you'll get chances. And most important one, read the requirements before applying as a staff xd.
Cya ! and sorry for any grammar mistakes
I'm banned from discord for pranking
iFlyYT iFlyYT :c

xLoliLoop

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
xLoliLoop
Oh ? I don't think"pranking a staff" is a reason for getting banned. Please ask him the reason of your ban and make a appeal.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
I seriously want to become staff, I got one try left! Any tips?!
welp i don have exp with jartex staff and all but if its ur last attempt then i would say just wait for some more time till you end up getting a few badges on the forums at least have a beginner reporter badge b4 applying for staff ......also apply during the time when jartex is hiring staffs and it got vacancies

till then apply for staff on smaller servers so that you can get experience

xLoliLoop

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
xLoliLoop
welp i don have exp with jartex staff and all but if its ur last attempt then i would say just wait for some more time till you end up getting a few badges on the forums at least have a beginner reporter badge b4 applying for staff ......also apply during the time when jartex is hiring staffs and it got vacancies

till then apply for staff on smaller servers so that you can get experience
you don't really need to have experience on becomming staff, you need to have experience on the rules of the server which can get with reports ( what i said above) also let's be honest, badges on forums are useless.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
you don't really need to have experience on becomming staff, you need to have experience on the rules of the server which can get with reports ( what i said above) also let's be honest, badges on forums are useless.
idk how it works here but u gotta have some kind of knowledge with the type of hacks, version problems, types of anti-cheat, possible offenses, and many more i mean how can smone apply for staff when he or she doesn't even know the difference between a legit player and a hacker

well bout the badges i don't really think they are of any use for members and donors but for applying for staff it can add up to ur application as a proof that you are actually doing something on the server to help it out

xLoliLoop

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
xLoliLoop
yes buddy ! this is why i'm telling in both of my messages that reports are going to give you chances and knowndelges ! Lets be logic, when you report someone is because this person has done something bad, well if you knew he has done something bad and your report get accepted then you're pretty good at guessing which type of rules the player broke, which is a good practice for becoming a staff member.