Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Help me , I keep getting disconnected from the server. Plz help. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabertooth__

Most of the time I am getting Internal Exception: java. io. IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host error and I am not able to play bedwars because of this . I have to reconnect everytime this happens . I tried disabling Firewall and that didn't work. Will a new network adapter with better speed resolve the issue? Pls reply

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
What is your mc version? Are you sure it's not your connection?

KillBandit

Addicted Member
Most of the time I am getting Internal Exception: java. io. IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host error and I am not able to play bedwars because of this . I have to reconnect everytime this happens . I tried disabling Firewall and that didn't work. Will a new network adapter with better speed resolve the issue? Pls reply
This error is relate to network connection issues from your computer to the Minecraft server.
You can try connecting to ant different server , just for a try and check if you face the same error .If yes may be you internet connection is weak .
If you face this error only on Jartex , you can try using a VPN , after taking a VPN bypass

Ethicergy

Donator
Donator
no there is a problem when we click compass for gamemodes we are getting out solve it

ZMS07

same just happened to meee but it fixed i just restarted mc

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

Sabertooth__

Thanks for the helps, I just upgraded my network adapter , the problem seemed to fix now , I am just getting that error due to some firewall reasons . Since there are a lot of java versions for different versions of minecraft . I just need to configure it.

Ethicergy

Donator
Donator
ovq ovq please lock the thread ( 6 Words).

iLike_Trees

It was happening to me but i got a new pc and the problem was fixed idk how

Status
Not open for further replies.