Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

help me, i have some proplems with villagers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suicider

i raised some villagers from zombies, give them job, but my villagers didn't reset they job whatever i do, i never trade with them, break thier job block, make them to walk in to the place i broke their job block, but nothing happens, they just keep their job and trades, but when i place down another job block a same with their old job block, they will come and reclaim on the new one.

Last edited:

goran31

i raised some villagers from zombies, give them job, but my villagers didn't reset they job whatever i do, i never trade with them, break thier job block, make them to walk in to the place i broke their job block, but nothing happens, they just keep their job and trades, but when i place down another job block a same with their old job block, they will come and reclaim on the new one.
On jartex villagers wont change jobs

raypixle

IGN
raypixle
You can't change the jobs of the villagers, they are locked after acquiring the jobs, the only thing you can do is breed more villagers

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
You sadly can't change the jobs, they are locked which Is stated by raypixle.

Status
Not open for further replies.