Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Hello

Megaaa

Banned
Hello and welcome to my introduction thread.

Nobody of you knows me so here we go: My name is Megaaa (on other servers known as xMegaCoolx), I'm 19 years old and coming from Belgium. That's probably why my Engish isn't 100% perfect. Eventhough I'm 19 years old, I still have a lot of fun playing it. I have Minecraft for 4-5 years and it never bores me at all. Except for Survival and creative stuff. I like PvP games more like Survival Games, Skywars, Eggwars, etc.

Enough about my Minecraft life. How did I find this server? ~Glad you ask! I was playing on my favorite server, CubeCraft (I play it every day). All of a sudden I was thinking "I want to play Prison again. So I searched for a prison server. After testing some servers I finally found your server. I love the gamestyle of your Prison server, great people, easy to rank up fast, etc. But then I saw you guys have Skywars so I played that for 2 days straight and I now have like:

Solo Skyars stats
Kills: 502
Wins: 76
Deaths: 85
Games Played: 163

Team Skywars stats
Kills: 8
Wins: 1
Deaths: 1
Games played: 2

So you probably see I love Solo skywars and I also love to be on the leaderboards. So 1 day, I hope you see my name on top of your leaderboard. :)
Thank you for reading
-Mega